UNDER-WHERE? Girls only topic ;)

Options

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have the VS yoga type and I love them. They don't move around. They come in all styles too.

These are what I get too. they are just wide enough, flat banded, and dont bunch up all the time
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ROFL...I know this is women only, but I would suggest some Under Armour boxer briefs. They stay put and wick the sweat away. That's what I wear as everyday underwear...check it out and see.
    uh yum! the victorias are the best! love em
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein men's tightie whities. I'm a size thirty.

I like that they have a hole in the front. Not only do I feel super conspicuous, but I just like to think that if I ever randomly mutate and sprout a penis, I'll be prepared.

omfg I totally lol'd @ that!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    My recommendations:

1) Under Armour Active Boyshorts (get a size larger than what you wear, because it runs small)
    2) Under Armour 'Ultra' Compression Short Shorts (hands down, best for running)
    3) Hard Tail 'Bootie' Shorts (great for all workouts)
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My sister convinced me to buy these hybrid looking underwear on sale at VS and they sound like what you're looking for. The front is full like a bikini but they have a wide (maybe 2-3 inch) lace (i.e. very lightweight) band and the butt is like a thong. Maybe it's just a fancy thong but it wears really nicely under yoga pants :wink:

I second these. Love 'em!

I third this. These are my favorite skivvies for all-purpose wear, not just when working out.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    if you wear the little spandex shorts for athletes then no underwear needed. I wear them for running (reduces thigh chafing) but it also means no ride up and no underwear :)
  • atiffany1
    Options
    Calvin Klein men's tightie whities. I'm a size thirty.

I like that they have a hole in the front. Not only do I feel super conspicuous, but I just like to think that if I ever randomly mutate and sprout a penis, I'll be prepared.

hahahahahaha!!!! love it!!
  • soccerchey1
    Options
    I like target bikini style. Less expensive and has always worked for me.

I also use these while running and i normally don't have any problems.
  • atiffany1
    Options
    ROFL...I know this is women only, but I would suggest some Under Armour boxer briefs. They stay put and wick the sweat away. That's what I wear as everyday underwear...check it out and see.

They do have under armour underwear for women at ****s. I havent tried them but I did see them there the last time I bought my work out clothes.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Yes... this.... Was going to suggest underarmour!!! Great brand for lots of workout clothing!!
    My recommendations:

1) Under Armour Active Boyshorts (get a size larger than what you wear, because it runs small)
    2) Under Armour 'Ultra' Compression Short Shorts (hands down, best for running)
    3) Hard Tail 'Bootie' Shorts (great for all workouts)
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Tangas or lacy thongs from VS are the BEST! I've heard good things about the VS PINK yoga too .. but I find those don't fit me very well and seem a a little teenybopperish
  • atiffany1
    Options
    That was suppose to be the store, i guess they thought i was trying to be naughty
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any underwear when i work out. :bigsmile:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    In the gym I wear a tight body suit, it helps me sweat, and not retain water.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sweet-Nothings-82466/17109096,
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sweet-Nothings-Smoothing-Shapewear-Firm-Control-Unitard-Style-82556/14560110 <-- this one is my fave most comfortable ;)
    I also do wear my boy-shorts under them, don't feel them riding up cause the body suit keeps them in place :)
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Thongs, thongs and more thongs.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Thongs, thongs and more thongs.

I had the thong song in my head as I read your post :laugh:
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Now that my butt is in better shape if I wear anything it's a thong, but one with the wide lace band so it doesn't dig into my hips. But I actually prefer to just wear a pair of spandex pants with no panties (sorry I have a potty training 2yr old little girl... :laugh:)
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    My sister convinced me to buy these hybrid looking underwear on sale at VS and they sound like what you're looking for. The front is full like a bikini but they have a wide (maybe 2-3 inch) lace (i.e. very lightweight) band and the butt is like a thong. Maybe it's just a fancy thong but it wears really nicely under yoga pants :wink:

These are great!!!! Called Lacies by VS! Personally, I wear running type shorts with the "built-in" underwear...the only thing that truly doesn't seem to ride up!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try those VS Lacies! Lately I have been wearing a thong, but I agree with the PP that at times they feel like they need to be surgically removed. Ouch.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    cheeky panties!!! <3