UNDER-WHERE? Girls only topic ;)

Options

Replies

• toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Thongs are the only way to go! First off I don't want any boyshort underwear lines or anything like that, and it ends up riding up anyways so why not just keep it minimal! When you're working out you don't even notice! I like the string thongs. The sides and "butt" part are like no wider than a normal width of a pinky and they're stretchy, and the other part is cotton. verryy comfy and sexy if i do say myself haha! I also love the lacies by Victorias just because they're light weight and pretty much all cotton besides the wide lace top.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein men's tightie whities. I'm a size thirty.

I like that they have a hole in the front. Not only do I feel super conspicuous, but I just like to think that if I ever randomly mutate and sprout a penis, I'll be prepared.

Hahaha, is nothing sacred, keep your hands off my shorts, lol
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

I like that they have a hole in the front. Not only do I feel super conspicuous, but I just like to think that if I ever randomly mutate and sprout a penis, I'll be prepared.

:huh: You just made my day!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    bikini panties always stay put. with thongs you run the risk of a UTI. No good!

UTI from a thong?

I've always worn thongs and never heard of this.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Commando :-) I like the running shorts with the built in undies type things lol so your goods arent out when you are stretching hahaha!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    thongs...go to lululemon and you can get the kind that wick away sweat. that works for me :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im sorry I know it says Girls only topic but for some reason I just laughed for a good 5 mins because of how simple the joke was.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Only go commando - running shorts with the built in liner, or yoga pants/shorts. I prefer Lulu lemon because they cut the "gusset" so that you don't get camel toe.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    thongs or granny panties. or nothing.... but really, there's no way to avoid the ride when you got *kitten* LIKE THAT. lol. sorry, but hey, i gotta worry about such things.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm not wearing any...
  • AMIS456
    AMIS456 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I suggest a hipster type undie - they have the side coverage like the boy shorts but the ahem crotch area is more like a regular bikini. I wear these all the time! Target and Victoria Secret both have great options. Also make sure you are buying the correct size too big or too small can cause the bunching and wedgies!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Target sells these seamless boy shorts (and other styles) that I LOVE! They are so comfortable sometimes I forget I am wearing them. I HAVE to wear underwear to work out, or it feels too weird. They aren't exactly cheap and they run large so I would recommend sizing down.
    http://www.target.com/p/Gilligan-OMalley-Womens-2-Pk-Boyshort-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13774438

Found these this summer-LOVE them! The picture makes them look like they go high on your belly. They don't hit me that high, I wear them with my low waist Silver Jeans and they don't show. I work out in them, and they don't ride. I was just thinking the other day that I should buy some more in case they discontinue them. Good luck!

Sidenote: not that I look, oh yes, I guess I do-but I think it is gross when you can see the thong line and the cellulite on someone's butt. Just wish in my head that they wouldn't wear pants that are too tight. Would rather see underwear lines :)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I could never go commando lol! At my age if I sneeze I pee!

OMG I almost laughed out loud but I too was afraid I would pee !!!!!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options

This killed me! And secretly made me want to go out and buy myself some mens tightie whities! hahah.

I either wear my old too large underwear because I'm sure it will cover my whole butt and stay there or nothing. But I exercise at home. All of my new VS undies slide up my butt if I wear them while exercising.
  • Amy2201
    Amy2201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I get what you mean about the boy shorts being all bunchy and big.
    Have you tried wearing standard briefs but spraying hairspray on your skin (not too close!) where they sit around your bum?
    The hairspray sticks the underwear down, but not uncomfortably. I did this in dancing when I had leotards and found it worked for undies at the gym too.
    :D
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be perfectly honest and say that I don't wear any when I work out. They always ride up or fall down, so I just found it's easier to go without.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at the comments ..WEAR A THong THEY DONT RIDE UP...IM sorry its becasue they cant go UP any further..HAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY !
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! it was informative, because i am having the same dang problem, and it was a great laugh too :)
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i usually just do the cotton bikini underwear. i workout in my basement, so i'm not worried about panty lines or looks! :) i cannot do thong or commando while working out - just cant! thongs every day all day, but NOT while i'm working out!~