What's the worst xmas present you got this year

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of footie pajamas..... I'm not five! :laugh:

i ASKED for a pair of footie pajamas. and my brother thoughtfully complied!!! I LOVE them!!!
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A Cold!

Either that or a ton of candy that my in laws gave me in my stocking. They know I'm trying to get healthier and yet they give me a stocking full of 5000+ calories of candy.

Now that's cruel!
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    A huge box of choc truffles from my parents. I took it to work and gave it to coworkers.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    everything was ok..i got a food scale from my hubby, i already had one :indifferent: then my kids got me a 48 piece floor puzzle of francesco from cars 2..they know i like him, but they were thinking like kids..i took them both back, and made sure they all knew i appreciated the gifts, but could not use them:laugh:
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    :bigsmile: NOTHING! I LOVED EVERYTHING I GOT!!!!! my hubby and fam knows me so well!!!
  • deshea_d
    Options
    I got lingerie from my ex. I am not really complaining because I love Victoria Secret but this is seriously a questionable gift considering he will never see me in it.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    How about getting nothing from your husband? Third year in a row....way to go!

And he still has skin? Did you not give him a list?

I sugest you take personal responsibility for the situation and go buy yourself something awesome, 3x the price he should have spent, and show him what "he" bought you for Christmas. How else will he learn?