The Confession Thread

Options
MassiveDelta
MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
Confess... it's that simple. You have something you need to get off your chest; post it.

http://massivechanges.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-ive-been-doing.html?m=0

Replies

• gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Hey buddy, loved your blog.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    We are in this together my friend. Thank you for sharing, I know that must have been difficult.

Good news is It is a great day for a new start!

Now, my confession time: I have made chocolate one of my 4 food groups for at least the last 2 weeks.
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
    We are in this together my friend. Thank you for sharing, I know that must have been difficult.

Now, my confession time: I have made chocolate one of my 4 food groups for at least the last 2 weeks.

See now doesn't that taste good...Err I mean doesn't that feel good to let it out?
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options

See now doesn't that taste good...Err I mean doesn't that feel good to let it out?

:wink:

I am never sure WTF these "thispo" girls are talking about because I am pretty sure "See's Candies" DO taste better than Skinny feels

Signed,
    The fat chick

lol
  • MassiveDelta
    Options

:wink:

I am never sure WTF these "thispo" girls are talking about because I am pretty sure "See's Candies" DO taste better than Skinny feels

Signed,
    The fat chick

lol

LOL...Im glad you had something to confess I guess us two were the only naughty ones all holiday season
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    if i confessed here i'd be banned for life. let's just not.

*adjusts halo.
  • LaBelle89
    Options
    I have an addiction to sugar! I love it so much I wish the world were filled with pixies, and fairies. We could make everything out of sugar!!!

LOL. I've tried to stop eating chips, but I can't I eat aleast 4 bags a week. =(
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just ate a handful of mini marshmellows
  • LaBelle89
    Options
    Oh, and i'm planning to cheat on my man.
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
    if i confessed here i'd be banned for life. let's just not.

*adjusts halo.

But your name suggests your a temptress I mean an angel LOL
  • bs1981
    bs1981 Posts: 36
    Options
    Too funny!!.... I have an iced soy mocha latte every day of my life and refuse to give it up. :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

0_____o ← shocked baby whale.
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream and I still eat it. It's so hard to let go!
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Whiny posts annoy me.

I like being supportive to my friends and feel I am to the ones who work but when people just whine and moan all the time and are not seemingly doing anything about it then I want to just say "Stop whining and do something about it"

I would expect the same!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    can sadly relate to your blog, I have been fiddling farting around for the past 6 months and have not lost a thing and got too wrapped up in socializing being laid off from work that I let eating healthy, logging my food diary and exercising slide to the back and well I could be half way to goal by now and have only myself to blame or kick in the tuckus! confession -falling off wagon and it backed up and ran me over lol ... Sunday back on track straight till the end! 2012 is gonna be my year and not any resolution to it, its just gonna happen.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't read the blog from work :(

Confession: I've started resenting my husband. The higher my weight loss, the higher his weight gain. I almost wonder if it's on purpose. He'll eat M&M's while I'm on the treadmill.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The only reason I worked out today was so that I could eat all the sushi and drink all the martinis my little heart desires tonight. :o/
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

WAY TO GO! :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The only reason I worked out today was so that I could eat all the sushi and drink all the martinis my little heart desires tonight. :o/

Oh hell... you said sushi. That's all it takes...
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Oh hell... you said sushi. That's all it takes...

My thoughts exactly. :drinker: