The Confession Thread

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I had an old fashioned doughnut in my car since Monday and found it yesterday and ate it today. lol It tasted fresh too! Yum.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I had a really good day planned and I ruined it by eating at the Mexican restaurant. I just don't seem to have the resolve that I did 8 months ago when I started this. Can anyone tell me how I can get my head screwed back on straight for the New Year?
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have Jimmy Hoffa.......hes duct taped in my basement wearing nothing but clown shoes and a tiara

Sweet!
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    Oh, and i'm planning to cheat on my man.

don't cheat girl that wudn't make u look good at all in anyway.........and if u are going to cheat break up with him b4 u do so have some class boo
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Oh, and i'm planning to cheat on my man.

don't cheat girl that wudn't make u look good at all in anyway.........and if u are going to cheat break up with him b4 u do so have some class boo

I did that. And then the guy I wanted to cheat with decided he didn't want me anymore. What is up with that?
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    I would like to share a holiday ham, and a sensual kiss with justin bieber

justin_bieber_as_a_girl__by_tsillah-d35xo5e.jpg

I am so printing this picture for my daughter who is absolutely in love with him! Thank you for a much needed laugh!
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would like to share a holiday ham, and a sensual kiss with justin bieber

justin_bieber_as_a_girl__by_tsillah-d35xo5e.jpg

I am so printing this picture for my daughter who is absolutely in love with him! Thank you for a much needed laugh!

Lol, can't even think of 80's pop stars who did the eye shadow and mascara... Are we sure this is the Beeb? Not that I actually care, it's just my first thought was the chick from America's Got Talent who looks just like him.

My confession? Still completely devoted to one of those 80's eyeliner-wearing bands....
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I self sabotage my weight loss. I'm not sure if it's intentionally or not.

Every time I seem to get to within 3kgs(6lbs) of my goal weight, I seem to sabotage my efforts. I'm not sure whether I do it on purpose of not. I used to have Bulimia when I was in my 20's. So I'm not if I'm protecting myself out fear of going back to this behaviour, by self-sabotaging. But I have noticed this seems to be a reoccurring pattern for me. The sabotage thing I mean, not the bulimia.
  • chickielou
    Options
    My confession is I have only had two alcohol free days this xmas and Ive not logged once and barely thought about exercising..........!!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm sometimes afraid of the person that the 'skinny' me is.....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I told myself I'd have 1 glass of wine tonight if I met my goal, I went a pound beyond my goal and had 2 glasses of wine tonight. If I didn't have any wine I would have stayed within my calories, if I would have just had 1 glass I would have stayed within my calories, but I had 2 and now I went over. Now I feel guilty.
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of fun sized snickers in 1.5 days.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I secretly like cuddling but will deny it in front of my guy friends.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I almost died doing 5 minutes on the elliptical. 5 f@&$/*g minutes! I used to go for two hours on one of those. Sigh.
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    Confession time... I'm scared that I will not be able to be strong enough to get this weight off. I'm Just taking it one day at a time and today looks like a good day.. I'm also kinda afraid of the skinny person I would be.. but this is crazy too, I would be the same just littler.. I just I have unrealistic fears.. I push them away.. I've done this b4 lost weight after 3rd pregnancy.. I can do it again! Try and Stay positive everyone! Happy New Year!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Water weight pisses me off!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I dont like all of my friends on Facebook except for my family and 6 TRUE friends who actually helped me through hard times. Corinna,Angie,Ambyr,Boo Burr,Gary and Katy. The rest just bullied and tormented me my whole life through school I told them about how they hurt me and they say "Oh...I dont remember that!" "We were best friends!" and I'm like"WTF?" It's okay though Karma is helping me and I have MFP linked to my facebook. So whenever I burn cals it pops up on the news feed and when I weigh in and it says I lost some weght it feels great! It feels like its saying "HAHAHA! In your face!" :bigsmile:

I also dislike my grandmother's ways and Ideas.:mad: :explode: :grumble:
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Confess... it's that simple. You have something you need to get off your chest; post it.

http://massivechanges.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-ive-been-doing.html?m=0

unfortunately i know exactly what you're talking about.

i was 3lbs from my goal and let life get in the way.
    i didnt even appreciate my body until looking back the pictures now and saying WOW, cannot believe that was me.
    was. not is.

sad. must get it back!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Every Friday, I've been going out and drinking at least 3 frozen Margaritas, and half basket of chips and queso! Been doing a lot of quick add calories, cuz I didn't want all my boozing to show up. I'll stop after Jan 1st...I think.....:drinker:

When I first read this I thought it said three DOZEN margaritas !!!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of fun sized snickers in 1.5 days.

Well the bag did say 'fun' didn't it? How fun is that ?!?! :bigsmile: