• rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would like to share a holiday ham, and a sensual kiss with justin bieber

justin_bieber_as_a_girl__by_tsillah-d35xo5e.jpg
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I got another one for ya. I can't remember the last time I was under my calorie goal. and this is After I raised my allotment.
    oh, and I haven't been to the gym since before Christmas to :sad:
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I got another one for ya. I can't remember the last time I was under my calorie goal. and this is After I raised my allotment.

There is always tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

There is always Sushi and Martinis too ...just Saying
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I haven't been to the gym since 1996. True story.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

There is always Sushi and Martinis too ...just Saying

Well played.
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    On the other side of where this is heading.

I skipped yesterday morning's gym session when I could have went and I really do feel bad about it.

It is the first one I just skipped to sleep in in a long time.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate from each of my boys selection boxes they got for Christmas when they were asleep :blushing:

Only because I no longer buy my own....and I had the munchies...and I am a terrible mother....but I really enjoyed them:bigsmile:

BUT i told them the next day and said I would replace them and you knwo how amazing they are, well they said Oh that's ok, we don't mind, you don't need to buy anymore. Aww what a lucky mama I am:smile:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I like girls...
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Part of the reason I have my food diary closed since I've been pregnant is that it pretty much looks like crap and I don't want to be judged. Carbs, salt, and not a lot of veggies because they're still upsetting my stomach sometimes. :-/ I know this is all common for us pregos, but some people don't get it.

By the way: Kudos to all of you who have been able to eat a fantastic diet all throughout your pregnancy. :-)
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would like to say that, as a Scotsman, i'm meant to like whisky. However, I can't stand the bloody stuff.

Although, I do like Haggis....
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

:wink:

I am never sure WTF these "thispo" girls are talking about because I am pretty sure "See's Candies" DO taste better than Skinny feels

Signed,
    The fat chick

lol

I always see that quote and think "Bread tastes better than skinny, chocolate tastes better than skinny, Nutella is WAY better than skinny"
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I can't read the blog from work :(

Confession: I've started resenting my husband. The higher my weight loss, the higher his weight gain. I almost wonder if it's on purpose. He'll eat M&M's while I'm on the treadmill.

This is my situation!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Part of the reason I have my food diary closed since I've been pregnant is that it pretty much looks like crap and I don't want to be judged. Carbs, salt, and not a lot of veggies because they're still upsetting my stomach sometimes. :-/ I know this is all common for us pregos, but some people don't get it.

Dude, I would drink Syrup when I was pregnant - it's all I wanted. Pancakes, French Toast, Cinnamon Rolls & Ice Cream. All of which I dislike when I'm not pregnant. And, I hated meat. Didn't eat any.

Don't you worry, the babies still come out fine :)
  • vivat_regina
    Options
    I fall off the wagon every other day right now in the name of being social... But, I'm working on it.
    lol @ the stolen chocolate story, Luv That! :smile:
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Dude, I would drink Syrup when I was pregnant - it's all I wanted. Pancakes, French Toast, Cinnamon Rolls & Ice Cream. All of which I dislike when I'm not pregnant. And, I hated meat. Didn't eat any.

I wish there was a "LIKE" button on these forums. Thanks!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Every Friday, I've been going out and drinking at least 3 frozen Margaritas, and half basket of chips and queso! Been doing a lot of quick add calories, cuz I didn't want all my boozing to show up. I'll stop after Jan 1st...I think.....:drinker:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I ate a chocolate from each of my boys selection boxes they got for Christmas when they were asleep :blushing:

Only because I no longer buy my own....and I had the munchies...and I am a terrible mother....but I really enjoyed them:bigsmile:

BUT i told them the next day and said I would replace them and you knwo how amazing they are, well they said Oh that's ok, we don't mind, you don't need to buy anymore. Aww what a lucky mama I am:smile:

That is soo sweet! See, you're doing it right.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

This is perfect
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I like girls...

me too... :devil: