Name your FAVORITE snacks 150 calories or less!

Options

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Crasins!
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love skinny cow candy. it's yummy
  • tgrant766
    Options
    blue diamond almonds (100 cal packs)
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for awesome snacks that won't break the calorie bank! Whether it's healthy or kind of processed,empty calories doesn't matter for this list! To me, a good snack is either decadent, large portioned, crunchy, makes you think "wow, this is only xxx calories?!!?" or any of the above!!

Chocolate Shakeology... 150 calories when made with water...
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    special k cacker chips! 27 chips only 110 calories.
    sugar free pudding
    apples!
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    Lifeway Frozen Kefir. (pomegrante is the best) 90 calories for 1 cup. or Kefir yogurt smoothie 140 calories for 1 cup. So good.
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    1 C. steamed broccoli with 1 Tbsp. Carlita's Monterey Jack Salsa Con Queso. :love:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Tall Skinny Peppermint Mocha -- 100 calories of bliss.
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Raspberries! I could eat those all day! :)
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for awesome snacks that won't break the calorie bank! Whether it's healthy or kind of processed,empty calories doesn't matter for this list! To me, a good snack is either decadent, large portioned, crunchy, makes you think "wow, this is only xxx calories?!!?" or any of the above!!

Fiber one Brownies... so good 90cals and has 35% of your fiber intake! Ill tell you if you like Chocolate or peanut butter youll love them!
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Fiber one Brownies... so good 90cals and has 35% of your fiber intake! Ill tell you if you like Chocolate or peanut butter youll love them!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump...

Sugar Free Jello Pudding
    Greek yogurt
    100 calorie thinsations yogurt pretzels
    100 calorie popcorn
  • AnneliesaMarie
    AnneliesaMarie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers & Greek yogurt sounds absolutely delicious! Does anyone ever add anything else or possibly fresh herbs? Can't wait to here !
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have got to look for those!

Turkey Pepperoni is awesome!
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Market Pantry (Target) Turkey Meatballs. 6 meatballs take only 1.5 minutes to heat and contain only 130 calories. They are SOOO yummy! I've tried lots of turkey meatballs and these are the only ones I like.

Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt. It comes in a few flavors and ranges from 120-130 calories per cup.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My favorite is 1 ounce of Boulder Canyon's lower sodium kettle cooked chips!! YUM! 140 calories.
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack right now is califlower with dean's french onion dip. 2 servings is 170 calories. You get a little of both worlds with it. I haven't tried the light french onion dip yet, but that is my next venture when i go to the store.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Yummy Beverages

Ocean Spray Sparkling Diet Cranberry 10 calories per can

Unsweetened Almond Breeze Milk 40 calories per cup

Dutch hot cocoa packet (Kroger brand) 25 calories

Alpine Spice sugar free hot cider packet 15 calories
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    I love to roast veggies. You get a good portion for minimal calories. I usually do zucchini and squash and sprinkle them with Cajun seasoning. They get crispy and almost "chip-like". YUM. Also, using a low calorie tortilla as chips... slice it with a pizza cutter, sprinkle with spices, bake and dip hummus or salsa... soooo gooooddd :-)
  • LovinLifeChik
    LovinLifeChik Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I like Triscuit Thin Crisps (130 cals/3 g fiber for about 15 crackers) and Laughing Cow wedge (35 cals). You can get down to the 150 cals by reducing the number of crackers a bit. Try the Laughing Cow website for recipes - but I like to melt the cheese on the crackers for a nice snack!