What are you looking forward to most when you reach your go

Options
What are you looking forward too most when you reach your goal weight??

For me its more to do with basically feeling attractive and can fit in anything without worrying if any fat is sticking out from somewhere or if I'm going to look extra fat in photos!!! :)

I remember at one point when i lost weight back in 2008 for my cousin wedding, even though back then i was 63kg, and went down to 58kg in 2 months, i felt so happy and most importantly happy with the clothes i was in and that wasn't even my goal weight!! so imagine when you finally reach your goal weight!! :)

Replies

• Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    To make a striptease for my girlfriend a pleasant experience
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    To make a striptease for my girlfriend a pleasant experience
    oh me likey! lol
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    2 piece baby.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    To not worry how my clothes fit me, and to weigh significantly less than my husband.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.

awww i know exactly how it feels hun. but i know you can do it! so far you doing great! :) and its good your here on MFP where u will get support every time you feel like quitting and I am here any time! but back to the subject I know that will be an awesome feeling! :) and im sure you be taking billion of pictures. hehe
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    buying a whole new wardrobe :)) oh and getting a fresh start and all that comes with that as well as reactivating my facebook a new and hopefully unrecognizable person :)
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    buying a whole new wardrobe :)) oh and getting a fresh start and all that comes with that as well as reactivating my facebook a new and hopefully unrecognizable person :)

OMG i thought of that too but im just too addicted to it but im also not those type of people that have to upload photos every day... lol
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    Options

This. I hadn't even THOUGHT about that, but this. Definitely this!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    A fitness photo shoot and to compete.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    To peel my t-shirt off of my Chiselled body , and see the nay sayers mouths drop
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Going to the beach to meet girls.

At midnight.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    When I weigh 150lbs I am going to feel so good. I really am looking forward to wearing all my cute clothes and looking fabulous in them. I really am looking forward to not being that sluggish, double-chinned, slow, heavy girl anymore. I think I will be pretty when I am at my goal weight. It's ok to say that about yourself, isn't it? I can't wait to lose this weight. I get scared that I will derail myself by some psychological self-sabotage. Just repeat over and over to myself consistency, perseverance, healthy life. Repeat-- I can be satisfied and slender.
  • ukjamie
    ukjamie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Racing faster on my Catamaran :) Power to weight ratio
  • being able to ware cute clothes, go on rides, feel like i can do anything!! i hate that my weight keeps me from doing things so i will mostly look foward to just doing stuff without having to think hmmm is my weight going to be an issue.. i cant wait!!
  • being able to ware cute clothes, go on rides, feel like i can do anything!! i hate that my weight keeps me from doing things so i will mostly look foward to just doing stuff without having to think hmmm is my weight going to be an issue.. i cant wait!!
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    These are the things I look forward to most once I reach my goal weight!

1) to be healthy again

2) to be ME again

3) to be able to run without my knees hurting again

4) to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    boudoir photo shoot would be awesome!
  • jaynewould
    Options
    Fitting back into all my old clothes! I have a whole list of them that I'm ticking off as they fit again. Just looking in my closet helps now when I'm craving things I don't need to eat :P
  • tashazzz
    Options
    I've got no clothes I can wear and look confident in anymore. I'd love to be able to go into a clothes shop and buy something that doesn't cling and that I feel I look good in. I neeever wear jeans because they make me look really bulky, I'd love to be able to buy a pair and like the way they look.