What are you looking forward to most when you reach your go

Options

Replies

• Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Health! Low blood pressure and a healthy, toned and fit body!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii to celebrate being fit. Looking good in my clothes again.
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    **running
    **Not getting out of breath easily
    **Feeling sexy
    **Shopping in NON PLUS STORES and getting cheaper clothing!
    **Swimming feeling more comfortable in my own skin
    **Keeping up with the kids
    **Being on the outside as I feel on the inside
  • megganjana
    megganjana Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Better Health and hopefully alot more fit - i want to be able to go running .

New clothes - i want a huge new wardrobe full of everything i ever wanted.

To get a sexy bikini and walk down the beach watching all those heads turn.

To show my grandma that i could do it and to the rest of my family , to prove them wrong :)

I relate 100% to this, I want to lose this weight for every reason above! :)
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Being able to go to the doctor's with an ailment and actually have him/her diagnose the problem, instead of blaming it on my weight. I swear, if an anvil dropped on me, a doctor would still say it was because I'm overweight.

^OMG THIS!

You know every single doctor I've ever gone to tries to be prepare me for the inevitable (in their eyes) that I am "probably" type 2 diabetic. Now when I see a new doctor and we go over the med. history I'll actually say: "As happy as it would make you, I swear I am just fat and not a diabetic"

6921816.png
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Being able to go to the doctor's with an ailment and actually have him/her diagnose the problem, instead of blaming it on my weight. I swear, if an anvil dropped on me, a doctor would still say it was because I'm overweight.

^OMG THIS

Too true... And too funny.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    a two piece:}
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    Regaining self confidence. I will always have an hour glass figure, but I want to slim out and rock the hour glass figure. :) Nothing wrong with a few curves in the right places. Also this summer I want to be able to wear cute shorts and skirts.. take vacation pics without hesitation..
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things I look forward too.
    Going on a shopping spree when I hit my goal.
    Feeling comfortable in a swimsuit.
    Being happy with myself.
    Going to a theme park and not being afraid if I'm going to fit in the ride.
    And the accomplishment of proving to myself that I did it.
    Being able to run around with my daughter and not get out of breath.
    Being healthy and being there for my daughter.
    There are many more these are just a few.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Let's see ...

- having my husband pick me up and twirl me around
    - doing a photo shoot with my husband, or maybe a pregnancy one when the time comes
    - getting pregnant!
    - going shopping and finding cute clothes without as much effort, and no funny bulges
    - not having my thighs rub together as much, therefore letting my favorite jeans last longer
    - proving my MIL wrong, that I CAN reach a healthy weight and won't be overweight my whole life

One thing I'm REALLY looking forward to doing when I reach my goal weight is this kinda silly thing that my husband and I do, when I'm feeling down about my progress. We take shopping bags and fill them up with flour, rice, and other things until they weigh the same amount as I've lost ... then I carry them around. When I reach my goal weight, I'm SO looking forward to breaking out the bags! :smile:

I am with you on the husband picking you up and twirling you, I want that! The no funny bulges as well, oh the jeans lasting longer I can't wait til' my legs dont rub together!
    And good idea with the shopping bags to equal the weight you've lost, I'm going to try that!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.

Me too - tired of being the fat friend in the group!
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to eating more calories when I'm doing maintenance instead of the deficit while I try to lose the last 5-7lbs!!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Wearing my wedding dress (10 years after my wedding) to the Minneapolis Wedding March against Domestic Violence (a 3 mile walk).
  • semajt
    Options
    What are you looking forward to most when you reach your goals?

What i look foward to most about reaching my goal is being able donate eggs because my bmi wont be so high! :-)
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.

Exactly the way I've been too. I'm looking forward to finally being skinny. Not worrying about my clothes or fat bulging everywhere. I want to like everything I try on, and be able to wear a bikini.
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii to celebrate being fit. Looking good in my clothes again.

This is what I'm doing. Going to lose those pounds and take a trip to Hawaii with a skinnier me. (:
  • snshinenor
    Options
    To be more healthy, and to sleep better.
  • missq1989
    missq1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Most people who've posted are wanting the same sort of things as me:

* To not have to wear "fat people clothes"
    * To feel more confident generally
    * To only having 1 chin
    * To be able to wear a bikini
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the husband picking you up and twirling you, I want that! The no funny bulges as well, oh the jeans lasting longer I can't wait til' my legs dont rub together!
    And good idea with the shopping bags to equal the weight you've lost, I'm going to try that!
    Oh trust me, it works! You start walking around with those bags and you're like, "Holy cow! I was carrying this much weight around with me?!" It's a real eye-opener, especially for those times when you don't feel like you've gotten very far and don't feel like you see a difference in the mirror. The bags don't lie! :smile:
  • mdorisi
    mdorisi Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There's a few things I'm looking forward to!
    *Fitting into non plus size clothing
    *Finding a bra that doesn't roll up!
    *not needing a seatbelt extention to fly
    *going to see the Dr. and not having my weight be the main reason they say I'm not getting pregnant
    *Getting pregnant
    the list could go on and on but these are just a few :D