What are you looking forward to most when you reach your go

Options

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    As a retirement present my husband bought me a cute little Mini Cooper with sunroof and turbo.
    I want to step out of that car and feel like we "fit". I wanna be a cute little mini version of myself and turbo charged!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    * liking what I see in the mirror
    * not cringing when someone takes out the camera
    * fitting better in the driver's seat
    * getting out of double-digit pant sizes
    * making a sexy photo book for my husband (shhh, it's a secret!)
    * feeling good about myself
    * accepting compliments from people because I believe them when they give them

I've got a whole list! LOL
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    seeing single figures looking back at me on the scales.. like 9st 6 or something!

I know it should be about being healthy but I still want to see a smaller tummy and a smaller number on the scales.. and be healthy and strong too! :happy:
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Better Health and hopefully alot more fit - i want to be able to go running .

New clothes - i want a huge new wardrobe full of everything i ever wanted.

To get a sexy bikini and walk down the beach watching all those heads turn.

To show my grandma that i could do it and to the rest of my family , to prove them wrong :)

I am looking forward to fitting into all my clothes and perhaps dating.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Just looking forward to having the knowledge that I did it. That I didn't give up on myself!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I weighed 250 lbs by the time I was in jr high and 300 lbs by the time I was in high school. I've never spent a single day of my entire life as anything other than fat.

What I'm looking forward to most - is not being a fat person for the first time ...ever.

awww i know exactly how it feels hun. but i know you can do it! so far you doing great! :) and its good your here on MFP where u will get support every time you feel like quitting and I am here any time! but back to the subject I know that will be an awesome feeling! :) and im sure you be taking billion of pictures. hehe

Thank you, so much! :D That's so sweet of you to say! :) And yeah, I've taken some "before" pictures and some progress pics. lol I'll try and take pics at every 20 lbs or so. I still have a LONG way to go. But I'll get there, eventually. :) Thanks again for the words of support! *hug*
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Walking away from this narrow and unsatisfying life I'm living and pursuing my goals until I get what I want out of this life.
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I want to wear the clothes I love instead of the ones that hide how big I am. I'm looking forward to being thought of as small, maybe more feminine? And a new bathing suit. Got the bottoms picked out, now I need a top! That'll have to wait until june though! lol
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My #1 "looking forward" moment.

When I go through my closet and fit into all these clothes I have that currently don't fit at all.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    A baby.

Me too! My husband and I both have some slight issues that are hindering our chances. I have a blocked fallopian tube and my and my husband has very low motility. We are hoping that if we both lose a little bit of weight it might help increase our chances as well. Good luck to you, my dear!

That's a great thing to look forward to! I wish you both all the luck in the world! <3
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    I am looking forward to just being healthier and feeling awesome. I can't wait to shop for a new warerobe :)
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to feeling comfortable in my own skin again!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to not have to obsess about if I look fat in my outfit when I get dressed in the morning, i want to rock a hot monokini while vacationing with my husband (bikini isn't an option thanks to three kids worth or stretch mark), and possible go topless on the beach while on vacation on the Caribbean!
  • andezz99
    andezz99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Putting on clothes I wore 10 years ago, then throwing them out and buying new clothes. I don't really want my goal to be old clothes right? Seriously,mi just want to feel better and look better for my wife.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Making my cardiologist smile again. He hasn't been too happy with me lately.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Bikini all day every day.
    Moving south and I WILL live in them and I WILL feel good about myself in them!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    to be able to shop in a store that doesn't just cater to plus sizes
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    To peel my t-shirt off of my Chiselled body , and see the nay sayers mouths drop

Me too! :drinker: Oh, in a two piece bikini of course.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to build at least 5lbs of muscle by July so I can't wait to show my body off in my new VS bikinis :D
  • healthieryou
    Options
    turning heads