Who's this Fitness_Chick

Options

Replies

• stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I notice some pretty poor grammer ? in my last post. I am obviously upset. :explode: :blushing:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!!

I feel I owe you a debt of gratitude each and every day. As I have told you before FC, you are truly an inspiration and special person.

Thank you for everything.

Memaw

like the tat
    Thank you. I love it too, but it hurt like the ****ens!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? People were saying WHAT??!!@$^%(# :explode:

I am sooooooo sorry. I hope someone reported those posts. Seriously, there is no place here for that kind of stuff. As I have said many times before, you are my hero. I came to this site needing to lose 266 lbs. I have been just sick at the thought of embarking on that kind of a journey. I KNOW it will take a long time and a lot of work. Then, I came to this site and one of the first things I saw was your comments in so many places - thoughtful, wise, supportive and wonderful. THEN, I noticed the ticker with 233 lbs lost. WOW. I was and am so encouraged by that. As I have said before, you are my hero! :flowerforyou:
    Yup tis true...I reported but no response:cry: Mike must be terribly busy with the new server issues perhaps.. but the damage had already been done, it hurt me to the core! Like I said I couldn't imagine anyone saying that to ANYONE here... in the world off of this board, well we know folks say all sorts of thoughtless things that's why we should feel so safe coming here to discuss fitness issues, least I was feeling safe..:blushing: :cry: :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:

I'm trying really hard to let it go but something take a bit of time ya know? I need to consider the sources and leave it be.

Thank you SO MUCH Kristi...I feel like you gave me the biggest warmest long hug with your words!!!:blushing: :cry: :flowerforyou: :happy:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Ditto!!!

I feel I owe you a debt of gratitude each and every day. As I have told you before FC, you are truly an inspiration and special person.

Memaw
    tat
    looking forward to getting a tat...love the swirl design...very pretty where do you have that at? I couldn't quite tell in the photo..:laugh: :blushing:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Ditto!!!

Memaw
    Thanks Memaw..you always write the most kind PM's and always have the sweetest things to say
    You're a Dear:smooched: :flowerforyou:
    And I mean every word of them. I am so sorry to hear that people have been, can I say, not so nice to you. You do NOT deserve that. I would personally like to apologize for them. All I can imagine is that they are jealous of your success or just plain mean. Whatever the case may be I know you are the bigger (or should I say smaller, LOL) person and you will not let those mean spirited people get the best of you. You have come too far and done so much for so many that thier immature words are just that WORDS so don't let them get you down because as you can see WE all LOVE you and are so proud of you! Keep on doing what you do!!!!
  • stillkristi
    Options
    You are so welcome my friend. Do consider the source. Or better, let US consider the source.:devil: No, wait, that isn't very professional. Or christian. Or civilized. Or legal :happy:

Anyway, ANYTIME you need a hug, I am here.:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Ditto!!!

Memaw
    tat
    looking forward to getting a tat...love the swirl design...very pretty where do you have that at? I couldn't quite tell in the photo..:laugh: :blushing:
    It is on the back of my neck, it's about 5 inches long. It starts right at the place where the neck bends and goes down to almost my bra line. When I have a t-shirt on, it just peeks out above the collar! The next one I get will be around my ankle under another tat that I have. I want a vine with some little flowers or ladybugs on it.
    What are you gonna get and where are you gonna put it?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Ditto!!!

Memaw
    tat
    It is on the back of my neck, it's about 5 inches long. It starts right at the place where the neck bends and goes down to almost my bra line. When I have a t-shirt on, it just peeks out above the collar! The next one I get will be around my ankle under another tat that I have. I want a vine with some little flowers or ladybugs on it.
    Ya know what...I'm not even sure yet...but I do love the vine look! I've never rewarded myself with lbs. lost, I hear so many that do...might be something very good for me start doing for myself! Might have to toss the tat idea in their!:bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    Options
    Ditto!!!

Memaw
    tat
    Ya know what...I'm not even sure yet...but I do love the vine look! I've never rewarded myself with lbs. lost, I hear so many that do...might be something very good for me start doing for myself! Might have to toss the tat idea in their!:bigsmile:
    Most definately, but be careful, they are addictive!!!! You can see my other ones in my pics, I posted them tonight.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Yup tis true...I reported but no response:cry: Mike must be terribly busy with the new server issues perhaps.. but the damage had already been done, it hurt me to the core! Like I said I couldn't imagine anyone saying that to ANYONE here... in the world off of this board, well we know folks say all sorts of thoughtless things that's why we should feel so safe coming here to discuss fitness issues, least I was feeling safe..:blushing: :cry: :brokenheart: :flowerforyou:

I'm trying really hard to let it go but something take a bit of time ya know? I need to consider the sources and leave it be.

Thank you SO MUCH Kristi...I feel like you gave me the biggest warmest long hug with your words!!!:blushing: :cry: :flowerforyou: :happy:

[/quote]

The nerve of some people!!! It makes me soooo MAD :explode: :explode: :explode: to know that someone could be so inconsiderate of another person's feelings. Please don't let someone as intellectually challenged as that make you feel like you have to change ANYTHING about yourself, not even your ticker!!! You have always tried to be uplifting and supportive of people, and I can't remember one time you have ever been negative towards anyone!!! Please know how much we treasure you on this site, and don't let anybody tell you any different...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

The nerve of some people!!! It makes me soooo MAD :explode: :explode: :explode: to know that someone could be so inconsiderate of another person's feelings. Please don't let someone as intellectually challenged as that make you feel like you have to change ANYTHING about yourself, not even your ticker!!! You have always tried to be uplifting and supportive of people, and I can't remember one time you have ever been negative towards anyone!!! Please know how much we treasure you on this site, and don't let anybody tell you any different...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    [/quote] Thanks Resa:flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    FC Please keep up the good, kind words of encourgement and the motavation. You obviously inspire so many on here. Its to bad there are some very shallow people that feel the need to tear others down. I say to hell with them. Lets keep it to helping others and keep on your path.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    This is Benw's better half. I came on to this site embarassed and intimidated by how much I had to lose. I didn't even tell Ben about MFP for the first week or so because I thought I was less of a person needing help to get to a healthy weight.

After I saw people like you, FC, I was amazed at the success and commitment that you showed and I felt much better about the journey I was embarking on. You inspired me! To lose that much weight and stick to it made me feel that I was not alone ( Ben has a lot less to lose than I do)

You have always been kind and encouraging to people. Any knothead that would put you down obviously has worse self esteem problems than I did. We can only feel sorry for their inadequacies and I hope you can follow your own thread on forgiveness for them and yourself.

Good Luck ... Keep it up. You are amazing!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    FC...please dont ever let some simple minded people get you upset. We are all so proud of you and maybe even alittle jealous of your accomplishments.:wink: I know myself I read your post all the time, Ive tried many of the recipes that you have shared...You have done a wonderful job damm girl be proud and post your accomplishments you give everyone hope that it can be done...again thanks for everything:heart: Jo
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am shocked as well that someone has seen something negative with your progress - if we only all had your drive - you are an inspiration. I feel that you are very genuine in your posts - you are very helpful with articles you've posted, you are an inspiration.

Thank you for being here and being a great leader to us!
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    FC I actually sent Mike a report ( it wasnt on one of your threads but about something else) and also added that I would be taking a break from the forum because honestly I am quite sick of the nastyness and rudeness I have seen here. I have also seen people attacking others for what they eat if its not healthy to there standards. ( I am not talking about threads about healthy eating I am talking about specific comments on peoples threads when they mention what they eat)

After reading what you have experienced though and the fact that you decided to change your ticker back to what you want..well that made me decide to stay. I am so sorry that people can be so mean but really its all about them and has nothing to do with you at all. I think its very brave of you to put your ticker back the way YOU want it!:glasses:

I am quite sensative also to what people say about me and I am trying really hard to keep in mind that what they say really has nothing to do with me. It is hard but we can do it and be stronger in the end.

((Hugs))
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You know we could always make ourselves a special FC ticker :blushing: considering all the nice sparkly things you always leave for others.....then when people message us and ask us who you are we can simply say....the person many of us look up to ...:drinker:

That is a great Idea the ticker. When I joined she was the helpful,everyone was too, but she stood out because off the weight she has lost and she is an expert in my humble opinion.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    She is definitely an inspiration to all - WOW!!!!!
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    By the way I know what its like to be undermined for hard work and it really really hurts.

I maintained my weight throughout my life. ( and i did put on weight a few times due to illness and injury) I used to get up at 4 or 5 every morning and go for a run then when I got back I would do a workout video. In the evenings I would go dancing or if i watched TV I would do pushups, crunches, leg lifts or stretches during the commercials. i also have a little trampoline and would bounce on it through a whole show. All my hobbies were also active. I have never had a SAD diet consistantly ( yes i ate these foods on occasion) ALL that and I still got told i was LUCKY that I was thin....really thats just insulting ummm no its not luck that i was jogging in the morning while you slept,..its a decision I made.

I also had to deal with jealousy and pettyness..I have to say how sad this is ...but woman have been nicer to me since I put on 60 lbs....how odd??? and how sad.

You have worked really hard and people can choose the way they intepret your ticker. to most it is an inspiration and for some it will reveal that they feel bad about themselfs.....I have absolutly no problem with people showing off there sucess it makes me feel good to see others succed but I did have a jealoes friend ( no more) and whenever i had a sucess and was so excited I wanted to share she said i was bragging and for a long time I withdrew into myself and stopped being so outgoing and excited when my life was going good because I thought wow maybe i am bragging. I had a lot of self doubt then.

I am trying to get my confidence back now.. and I keep telling myself that its about them and not me.

sry for the long posts...
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Now there's a ticker!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Suldrun, FC wos. I am so sorry. It hurts my heart that you have been hurt like that. Its so frustrating that so many of us (women, humans, ??) are petty, mean and spiteful. However! If enough of us work at kindness, compassion and supporting each other, I believe we are much stronger than those who do nothing creative, but only cause pain, destruction and decay.

Apparently I am in a three descriptor mood today. Sorry to be unnecessarily wordy. Suldrun, on the other hand, all of your words were significant. Thanks for being so open.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.