2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options
Hey guys you've worked hard this year, changing your life. You've dusted off your sneakers, said no to countless junk food, and made the decision to shed the pounds. Well this is the place to show off and post your 2011 Ultimate results. Find a picture of yourself from the beginning of 2011 (or as early as you can find) It doesn't matter when you started working out or if you have reached your goal. just find an early picture from this year. Take a picture of yourself now and place it side by side and post it here. If you have lost 1lb to 100lbs this year, be proud of yourself. You've done amazing. No one said it would be easy, but I am saying it's doable. Over the last 2 years I've lost 90+ lbs. This year alone I've lost about 33lbs

The one in the Green sweater, I was probably weighing around 160 lbs, the grey T, was taking yesterday, weighing around 127.8 lbs...WOW..as I type this I have lost about 33lbs this year, and accomplished so much more. I've learned so much about myself. My inner strength has soared. I now weigh less than I did before kids, I am in the best shape of my life!!!! 2011 has been a great year, and I'm ready for 2012... NO LIMITS! What I've learned this year is that I can set goals and reach them, so 2012 goals are set and WILL be met! Join me today/tomorrow and make your profile picture your ultimate before and after! Post them here as well!

2v2uwy0.png

Replies

• gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your hard work this year. :flowerforyou:
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good work!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!!! You look so fantastic!!! (though you were gorgeous in your "before" photo too!)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Gwen you rock girl! And have been a great inspiration to me!

Well, this pic I was about 163 or so and this is last night's pic at 156.6lbs. There is something to say for muscles verses fat.

123020113-1.jpg

Not sure what the deal is with not showing the whole pic, so here is the complete other half

123020113.jpg

I have learned this year that you just have to DO IT! The scale doesn't accept excuses...lol. There was many a day I wanted to throw it, but when I made up my mind and started logging consistently (again) and over the last few weeks finally found my right calorie intake, that made all the difference in the world. After five babies, this was the hardest to get back into shape after...but I am almost at goal.
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    You're beautiful before and after! Good job with your weight loss!
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look fantastic! Great job doing all that hard work to get there. You deserve to feel proud!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I checked out some of your other pics...WOW!!! you really rocked it! You look really amazing! Way to go, killer!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look really amazing!!! Awesome job getting moving and getting the weight off!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Whoaa! I want to be like you a year from now!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!!! :smile:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I started eating healthier in October 2010 (prior to MFP), so here is a "before pic" (you can def see the extra weight around my waist!!)

f0z05f.jpg

I joined MFP on 11/30/10, but the earliest pic I found for 2011 was in March:

8xsu8n.jpg

Me in May 2011 (Ireland trip-jaunting car)-had lost about 45 lbs at this point:

1t4eas.jpg

Me in July of 2011:

23kzxwj.jpg

This is me about a week or so ago (my apologies on the blurry pic!):

315mveo.jpg
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Ladies......you look fantastic!!!!

Here's mine!

100_6648-3.jpg

I am wearing the same shirt in both photos!!!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    To all of the above posters, you look fantastic!! Congratulations!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    everyone is lookin good!!! :D

here is to 2012 being just as good for us!!! :)
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks terrific. My hope is that by the end of 2012 I will be posting my before/afters!!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    all of you look great :D
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks terrific. My hope is that by the end of 2012 I will be posting my before/afters!!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!!

You will be posting them for sure!!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What a great difference you have made. You are really looking great.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Gwen you have done a wonderful job. Your before and after pic is beautiful.

This is my pic. I know the dates are pretty late in the yr but that is when I really started my weight loss journey and started getting serious. In the first pic I was between 160-163. In the recent pic I havent weighed in cause I am doing the No scale challenge and we cant weigh in until Jan 1st but my last weigh in which was Nov 23rd was 153 so hopefully when I get on that scale I will be below 150. :happy:

IMG_20111219_0721051-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!