2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You guys look really incredible!!! And you daughter is a doll!!!
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First let me just say MFP is my fairy God mother.
    I started my weight loss journey January 2011 but slowly gave up even after losing 8 pounds. While browsing through my phonea market place for weight loss apps i came across MFP and i must say its God that directed me to it. ever since discovering MFP i haven't looked back or given up ever since. I plan on using MFP even after hit my goal weight.
    I started off at 264 pounds and weighed in today at 213 pounds.
    I already know before January ends i will be under 200 pounds i claim it!!

51.jpg
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome! Here is to more success in the new year!

I started my weight loss in June. I've lost 26lbs since than. In May I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival with some friends, as soon as they posted the pictures I felt miserable. I looked terrible. It was a definite "Am I really that big?!" moment. So first picture I'm at about 170lbs. Second picture I'm at about 144lbs. I've got less than five pounds to the goal I set for myself, but I'm not done yet. I took the second picture today because I've been feeling bad about my self image and needed a reminder of how far I've come.
    comparison.png
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Mine is my profile pic. Was a good year. Now if only life came with a fast forward button >.<

Fantastic job!!!!! Congrats!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    Gwen you look amazing! You are such a beautiful person inside and out. Witnessing your journey and reaching your fitness goals is incredibly motivating to keep on chugging along.

Everyone on here should be majorly proud of your accomplishments! You have done amazing. Just remember take it day by day but never give up! Be blessed & your time is NOW!

Here I go! I started my fitness journey September 2010 and didn't get serious until December 2010. Started MFP Jan.3, 2011 and have been hooked since. I am 5' 3" and 33 yrs old w/ 2 kiddos (ages 6&4) & a loving/supportive husband. Last time I weighed myself I was fluctuating 131-133 lbs and my starting weight was 158.6 lbs I'm healthy and fit which is what I could not claim a year ago!

The first pic was taken Christmas day 2010 when I was always tired and dressed in all black. The second pic is this past Oct. 2011 when we took a family photo shoot for our Christmas cards. I can admit I look fit in white!
    BeforeAfter2011.jpg

Body shots taken Sept. 2010 and July 2011. Oh my how times & shape have changed.
    BeforeAfter2011_Body-1.jpg

I love it!!!! You are one FIt DIva!!!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    Go Gwen!!! You're such an inspiration!

October 2010 @ 189 lbs / May 2011 @ 165 lbs
    halfway.jpg

I'm floored by your transformation...so awesome!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    I started MFP on 2/11/11. Here's a picture of me at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball in November 2010, and November 2011. I lost 42.5 pounds in that time. I'm so happy I decided to get up off my rear end and do something about it. It's well worth the work....you can do it too! By the way....all the pictures that everyone posted on this tread look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work! YEAH!

032-1-2.jpg

326-1-1-1.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Love it!!!
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    wow you look great !
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! How inspiring!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I started this year Jan 3rd,and have lost a total of 61 lbs,i have 30 more to go and I know I will get rid of it this coming yr! Gwen you have been a big inspiration,and thanks for all your encouraging words!!
    Highest weight 242 maybe closer to 250:
    imagejpeg_2_2-1.jpg
    IMG179-1.jpg
    Now 180
    IMG311-1.jpg
    IMG275-1.jpg
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    Started July 13th this year. 97lbs down, but am expecting it to be much much harder in 2012 !

TrefWeightLoss2.jpg

WOW...you've done amazing!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    First let me just say MFP is my fairy God mother.
    I started my weight loss journey January 2011 but slowly gave up even after losing 8 pounds. While browsing through my phonea market place for weight loss apps i came across MFP and i must say its God that directed me to it. ever since discovering MFP i haven't looked back or given up ever since. I plan on using MFP even after hit my goal weight.
    I started off at 264 pounds and weighed in today at 213 pounds.
    I already know before January ends i will be under 200 pounds i claim it!!

51.jpg

Love this! You look amazing!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome! Here is to more success in the new year!

I started my weight loss in June. I've lost 26lbs since than. In May I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival with some friends, as soon as they posted the pictures I felt miserable. I looked terrible. It was a definite "Am I really that big?!" moment. So first picture I'm at about 170lbs. Second picture I'm at about 144lbs. I've got less than five pounds to the goal I set for myself, but I'm not done yet. I took the second picture today because I've been feeling bad about my self image and needed a reminder of how far I've come.
    comparison.png

Congrats on your major success! You look amazing!
  • Gwendalyne
    Options
    I started this year Jan 3rd,and have lost a total of 61 lbs,i have 30 more to go and I know I will get rid of it this coming yr! Gwen you have been a big inspiration,and thanks for all your encouraging words!!
    Highest weight 242 maybe closer to 250:
    imagejpeg_2_2-1.jpg
    IMG179-1.jpg
    Now 180
    IMG311-1.jpg
    IMG275-1.jpg

WOW!!!! You always were beautiful! You did amazing! So proud of you!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    001-2-1.jpg

Losing weight in your 60s is difficult, but if I can do it, you all CAN! Here is to 2012. May it be your year to be your very best!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Love seeing these! You all are rockin! You will do great in 2012!!!
  • victoria233
    Options
    I started MFP on 2/11/11. Here's a picture of me at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball in November 2010, and November 2011. I lost 42.5 pounds in that time. I'm so happy I decided to get up off my rear end and do something about it. It's well worth the work....you can do it too! By the way....all the pictures that everyone posted on this tread look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work! YEAH!

032-1-2.jpg

326-1-1-1.jpg

Congrats!! you look AMAZING - i loooove that purple dress :)
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!!
  • Agean42
    Options
    Bump
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll share mine...
    First pic is from 12-18-10 at atleast 225, maybe more
    Second pic is from 12-17-11 at 169
    Same party, much better year!
    [img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/12-17-11-1-1.jpg[/img]

wow, I can see a big difference! very inspiring!!

Thanks so much, I am so to help provide motivation since I get so much back from this site. I could never have come this far without the help of MFP
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!