2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Way to go and keep at it all year! :)
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Gwen you look terrific!! How could anyone not want to get in shape after seeing the awesome transformation u have made!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This my after pic guess it was too big to post both side by side

IMG_20111219_0721051.jpg

Great job sweetie...Definitely great progress.. XOXO
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Gwen you look amazing! You are such a beautiful person inside and out. Witnessing your journey and reaching your fitness goals is incredibly motivating to keep on chugging along.

Everyone on here should be majorly proud of your accomplishments! You have done amazing. Just remember take it day by day but never give up! Be blessed & your time is NOW!

Here I go! I started my fitness journey September 2010 and didn't get serious until December 2010. Started MFP Jan.3, 2011 and have been hooked since. I am 5' 3" and 33 yrs old w/ 2 kiddos (ages 6&4) & a loving/supportive husband. Last time I weighed myself I was fluctuating 131-133 lbs and my starting weight was 158.6 lbs I'm healthy and fit which is what I could not claim a year ago!

How awesome honey!! You have made such a great transformation.Great job DIVA

The first pic was taken Christmas day 2010 when I was always tired and dressed in all black. The second pic is this past Oct. 2011 when we took a family photo shoot for our Christmas cards. I can admit I look fit in white!
    BeforeAfter2011.jpg

Body shots taken Sept. 2010 and July 2011. Oh my how times & shape have changed.
    BeforeAfter2011_Body-1.jpg
  • SexyCook
    Options
    First let me just say MFP is my fairy God mother.
    I started my weight loss journey January 2011 but slowly gave up even after losing 8 pounds. While browsing through my phonea market place for weight loss apps i came across MFP and i must say its God that directed me to it. ever since discovering MFP i haven't looked back or given up ever since. I plan on using MFP even after hit my goal weight.
    I started off at 264 pounds and weighed in today at 213 pounds.
    I already know before January ends i will be under 200 pounds i claim it!!

51.jpg

Wonderful Job Honey! You look amazing!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    100_3363-2.jpg

My Girl Sarah...you journey is definitely one to inspire..You have worked extremely hard and my awesome running friend...Thanks for everything you do and say to me..I appreciate you more and This proves that with dedication and hardwork..It can be done..XOXO
  • SexyCook
    Options
    What an amazing year it has been! I've always been small all my life (115 lbs) even when I was pregnant with son I only weighed 147 lbs which I lost after his birth. I put on 17 lbs over night it seemed but I and what kept watching cooking shows and cooking full meals all day. There was no signs of me slowing down. I talked about losing weight but talking was all I did about it. The end of February of this year, I went to the mall to purchase clothes and was stunned that I couldn't fit an large shirt. I was gonna have to cross over into the plus section if I wanted that shirt. I cried walked out of the store and headed to Chili's and pigged out for the last time. I had to make a stand and straighten up my act. My sister told me about MFP and joined the day before Super Bowl Sunday. I still had fight in me to stay focused enough to take control of my life. Meeting all the lovely ladies in MFP that came for different walks of life and had their own life story really inspired me to keep pushing. I've had many bad days and they are first to life my spirits and whip me back to warrior mode. Today I stand tall and walk with a iron fist lasting weighing in at 119 lbs. 21 pounds later!

Prettyandfat-1.jpg

Firstfatpic-1-1-1.jpg

bloatedbelly-1.jpg

My Darling friend...its not anything left for me to say but WOW, Awesome, Supportive and just all-around inspiring to me..Love ya girl...You journey is so inspirational...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    042101.jpg
    CIMG3071.jpg

WOW...this is true dedication here...You did exceptionally well with this journey! Congrats!
  • disciplineisgood
    disciplineisgood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous in both!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    2011-12-27_16-44-31_235_wonder-1.jpg

The Number 1 journey in my book definitely because of your strength and where you came from...Your story is one that is simply amazing because you overcame so much! I adore you like a sis..glad to be on this journey with you babes..Congrats..
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    Great job!!! These are so inspiring!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    go head diva!!!! you have done such a wonderful job this year!!! you look wonderful & i look forward to moving forward with you in the new year!! love ya girl :heart:
    It's been a tough year but I made it!! Before weight 3/11 191lbs and in the after pic Sept. 2011 175lbs.

photo-1.jpg

1225761_1945-2.jpg

You already know I consider you as a friend and your hardwork has paid off...We have that Stylish fab kind of friendship...You have done so well and I know it will continue in 2012..Congrats!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress but here's me May 2011 to the update photo taken this week.....

100_0390-2.jpg
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing !!! Happy New Year to all of you !!! :happy:

Slide1-1.jpg

Wow! So incredible!
    All of your guys' progress in inspiring and unbelievable! Some of you, I hardly recognize from one photo to the next (in the best way possible). You all look so much sexier and younger, and you all deserve to take great pride in that! Rock on!
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    grrrr can't seem to post??
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    The first picture is from March 2011. The second picture is from this morning.

IMAG0187-1.jpg

IMAG0184-2.jpg
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing and I can't believe I have made it this far to finally join into this fun:laugh: Ok here goes my first time posting a before and after pic:indifferent: I really hope this works!!!!

biggirl-1-1-1-1.jpg

tehehe-1.jpg

GEM Look at you!! Amazing transformation..Thanks for being an inspiration to me..
  • SexyCook
    Options
    366-2.jpg

Kia I am so Proud of you and looking Amazing honey!! Work...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    EVERYONE Truely looks AMAZING and should definitely be proud of the ACCOMPLISHMENTS of 2011 now Lets Go even Harder in 2012!!:happy:
  • kellyjoann
    kellyjoann Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined this today. I am ready to lose the 25 lbs I have gained over the years and get back to being healthy and fit. You have really inspired me! I know I can do it - thanks for posting and motivating me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!