2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Been patiently waiting....No Scale til 2012...And today I stepped on it and what you know 8pds down... 151...my GOAL was 155 and it been over a Month since I got on the scale...Now time for toning and Maitenance... Way to Kick off 2012!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MFP FAMILY THANK KEEP ME STRIVING HARDER AND ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE..LOVE YALL

IMG_3481-1.jpg

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR" You did the Damn thing Steph...I am so proud of your progress, dedication, determination and drive! 2012 never looked any better!
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Speechless, u all rocked 2011. Really enjoyed all the posts. I was flipping back and forth saying shut up that's the same person. Not only have u all lost weight u look so much younger, lighter and happier. Great job, thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!
  • ljmozo49
    ljmozo49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, how TERRIFIC do you look? I am so impressed...keep up the good work. L :flowerforyou:
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks absolutely amazing in there pictures! I'm SO going to post on a thread like this one at the end of 2012. And I WILL look awesome like everyone who posted in this one!! =)
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing the fruits of all your labor has paid off Congrats!
  • nacs246
    nacs246 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bump!Great and wonderful stories for me to be inspired in the very near future!
  • mandyw30
    mandyw30 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done everyone on the weight loss!
    And a huge thank you for posting the pics! They are so inspiring!
    I have around 100lbs to lose and 2012 is going to be my year! It is really inspiring and reassuring to see people that have lost similar amounts to what I want to lose. I have gone through stages of thinking it is impossible but by seeing your pictures it proves to me it is not impossible and it CAN be done!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Been patiently waiting....No Scale til 2012...And today I stepped on it and what you know 8pds down... 151...my GOAL was 155 and it been over a Month since I got on the scale...Now time for toning and Maitenance... Way to Kick off 2012!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MFP FAMILY THANK KEEP ME STRIVING HARDER AND ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE..LOVE YALL

IMG_3481-1.jpg

Simply AMAZING and BREATHTAKING! I am so proud of you for being able to not allow the scale to control you in 2011 and have carried it on till 2012. You before and after throughout 12 months are astonishing. I couldn't be more proud of you my Alabama Diva! Happy 2012 and CONGRATULATIONS ON DEFEATING THE NO SCALE TILL 2012!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome journey Sexy. You look so different. You are an inspiration to me.
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing
  • cozylove
    cozylove Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    001-2-1.jpg

Losing weight in your 60s is difficult, but if I can do it, you all CAN! Here is to 2012. May it be your year to be your very best!

AMAZING!
  • 010Elle010
    010Elle010 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspirational!
  • Bloom23
    Bloom23 Posts: 42
    Options
    Stephanie you look AMAZING!!!! Congrats on your success!!! You are my inspiration girl!!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Hey guys you've worked hard this year, changing your life. You've dusted off your sneakers, said no to countless junk food, and made the decision to shed the pounds. Well this is the place to show off and post your 2011 Ultimate results. Find a picture of yourself from the beginning of 2011 (or as early as you can find) It doesn't matter when you started working out or if you have reached your goal. just find an early picture from this year. Take a picture of yourself now and place it side by side and post it here. If you have lost 1lb to 100lbs this year, be proud of yourself. You've done amazing. No one said it would be easy, but I am saying it's doable. Over the last 2 years I've lost 90+ lbs. This year alone I've lost about 33lbs

The one in the Green sweater, I was probably weighing around 160 lbs, the grey T, was taking yesterday, weighing around 127.8 lbs...WOW..as I type this I have lost about 33lbs this year, and accomplished so much more. I've learned so much about myself. My inner strength has soared. I now weigh less than I did before kids, I am in the best shape of my life!!!! 2011 has been a great year, and I'm ready for 2012... NO LIMITS! What I've learned this year is that I can set goals and reach them, so 2012 goals are set and WILL be met! Join me today/tomorrow and make your profile picture your ultimate before and after! Post them here as well!

2v2uwy0.png

GWEN...My Alabama Sister....Your journey speaks for itself and the pals you touch with your drive and energy is amazing! Continue inspiring myself and others with your excellence!! Great Transformation
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all you what a wonderful job you all have done!
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg

You look like a celebrity!!!

LMBO!!! @GG I guess my stepson wasnt the only one that thought u look like a celebrity :happy:

Everyone looks AMAZING!!!! I am loving all the B&A pics!!!! TWO THUMBS UP TO EVERYBODY!!! Keep it up you guys 2012 aint gonna have NOTHING on us!!!!

Omg..You do look like a celebrity..You look amazing, i love your dress !!!
  • cozylove
    Options
    CIMG3071.jpg

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes yes yes!!! Congrats on your loss=)

LOL!!!
  • cozylove
    Options
    And me Christmas Day 2011!!!!!!!

la.jpg

Your profile pic look like that model, Rachel Hunter! You look AMAZING!!!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options

IMG_3481-1.jpg

Speechless....so happy to know you hun!!!!!! You don't just live this journey but you inspire others as well...Congrats on reaching your goal...no one deserves it more than you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!