2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• vitaminn
    vitaminn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Gwendalyne! Congratulations! Awesome transformation....you look amazing. ;)
  • Malani2010
    Options
    I will share mine!!! Everyone looks really, really good!!!! Welcome 2012

This is the earliest 2011 pic I could find. This was about 3 days after I had my daughter so any pics taken prior was while I was pregnant and I don't think that should count as being "Overweight". I was 250 lbs after delivery!!!

010.jpg

This one was taken on Wed last week!! I'm about 190 lbs here.

100_0028-1.jpg
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    look at you kia!!!! great job you've done my friend!!! looking good :)
    366-2.jpg
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    uGH iDK HOW TO POST MY PIC!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!!!! you have done such an amazing job!!!!! & you look so freaking hot!!!!! you go steph!!! so glad to have you as a friend!! you rock :flowerforyou:

Been patiently waiting....No Scale til 2012...And today I stepped on it and what you know 8pds down... 151...my GOAL was 155 and it been over a Month since I got on the scale...Now time for toning and Maitenance... Way to Kick off 2012!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MFP FAMILY THANK KEEP ME STRIVING HARDER AND ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE..LOVE YALL

IMG_3481-1.jpg
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    GIRL!!!! you are soooooo awesome!!!!! you have worked so hard this entire year & you deserve that HOT body you've acquired!!!!! you look good girl :flowerforyou:

mtmt1g.jpg

valentines day..

14mvor8.jpg

This is the me going into 2012... taken 12/30/2011 I AM SOOOOOO READY!!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    LEE!!!!!!! you look amazing!!!!! you have done such a wonderful job!!!! you put in the work, & it has definitely paid off!!! you go girl :drinker:
    I am so AMAZED and Proud of everyone's Success in 2011.....Here's to another successful year, 2012 here we come!!!

2011Before1.jpg
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    speechless!!!! what an amazing transformation!!!! you look absolutely fabulous :bigsmile:
    This is my Beginning of the Year and End of the year pics. I'm so proud of myself and all of you guys because sometimes it becomes a struggle, but we pull through to make this an overall healthier lifestyle.

k1qk5d.png

5955717.png
  • nytenurse
    nytenurse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Been patiently waiting....No Scale til 2012...And today I stepped on it and what you know 8pds down... 151...my GOAL was 155 and it been over a Month since I got on the scale...Now time for toning and Maitenance... Way to Kick off 2012!!!

I WANT TO THANK ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MFP FAMILY THANK KEEP ME STRIVING HARDER AND ENJOY THIS LIFESTYLE..LOVE YALL

IMG_3481-1.jpg

That's MY GIRL! SO PROUD STEPH!!!!
  • jtprettymom
    Options
    You look awesome! How did u do it?? I need some serious tips.:smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    go head diva!!!! you have done such a wonderful job this year!!! you look wonderful & i look forward to moving forward with you in the new year!! love ya girl :heart:
    It's been a tough year but I made it!! Before weight 3/11 191lbs and in the after pic Sept. 2011 175lbs.

photo-1.jpg

1225761_1945-2.jpg
  • LORRIE22
    LORRIE22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    MALANI...You look lovely!

Congratulations on your weight loss!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Gwen you rock girl! And have been a great inspiration to me!

Well, this pic I was about 163 or so and this is last night's pic at 156.6lbs. There is something to say for muscles verses fat.

123020113-1.jpg

Not sure what the deal is with not showing the whole pic, so here is the complete other half

123020113.jpg

I have learned this year that you just have to DO IT! The scale doesn't accept excuses...lol. There was many a day I wanted to throw it, but when I made up my mind and started logging consistently (again) and over the last few weeks finally found my right calorie intake, that made all the difference in the world. After five babies, this was the hardest to get back into shape after...but I am almost at goal.

You Look FANTASTIC...So glad to be a part of your journey! INspirational..
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Gwen you rock girl! And have been a great inspiration to me!

Well, this pic I was about 163 or so and this is last night's pic at 156.6lbs. There is something to say for muscles verses fat.

123020113-1.jpg

Not sure what the deal is with not showing the whole pic, so here is the complete other half

123020113.jpg

I have learned this year that you just have to DO IT! The scale doesn't accept excuses...lol. There was many a day I wanted to throw it, but when I made up my mind and started logging consistently (again) and over the last few weeks finally found my right calorie intake, that made all the difference in the world. After five babies, this was the hardest to get back into shape after...but I am almost at goal.

You Look FANTASTIC...So glad to be a part of your journey! INspirational..
  • SexyCook
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg

My MFP BESTIE!!! Girl this should be on a BILLBOARD!! Love it and the tranformation you have made..Thanks for being a Role Model of beauty inner/outer... Love ya..Sexycook a.k.a. Stalker..heheheh
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I joined around October of this year, but my weight loss journey started in 2009 with various yo yo diets that never worked. I didnt lose the majority of it until later this year when I joined MFP!

I tried to post my photos but they don't show up as photos only links :( I suck at technology! I am using photobuscket and have tried each and every option they have to post the link and it's not working...how are yall posting photos?
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    2011 was a great year for me. I for sure had some ups and downs, but working to reach my weight loss goals really helped me focus on what I wanted for my life!

MicrosoftClipOrganizer3.jpg
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    6292745_7767_thumb-1.jpg

I cant wait til the end of the year next year to do this again!. U all have been a inspiration:-) Thanks Sexycook, MsQt, and Commit for all he phone convos that got me threw....we have a lot more in our future:-)

Sorry about it being so big lol!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic gwen :)

december last year:
    cassiebday017.jpg

december this year:

weightcurrent.jpg

DPLaurafacebeforeafter.jpg

Beach Body 2012 has initiated ;) this time next year I'll be exactly where I wanna be :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!