• rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing !!! Happy New Year to all of you !!! :happy:

Slide1-1.jpg
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody, you have made amazing progress!!!
    I only joined MFP a very short time ago and have not fully got into the lifestyle change mode yet as I have been in holiday mode,I have taken some before photo's (they make me cry whenever I look at them though) but they will make my "after" photo that I will be posting this time NEXT year look amazing!!!
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired to take "after" shots...I hit my goal this month!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Everyone looks Amazing let's kill it in 2012!

ipodpics177-1.jpg

ipodpics032-2.jpg

ipodpics174-1-1.jpg

ipodpics032-1.jpg

ipodpics177.jpg

ipodpics001-1.jpg

Happy New Year's Everyone!
  • BKR1977
    BKR1977 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was going to call "Dibs!" but there is too many of you and some dudes. Damn't.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Down from a size 18 (prob should have been 20) to size 8. Smaller than I was in middle school. 2012 will be the year to tone!

ETA sorry so giant yikes!

DSCN2057-1.jpg
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    WOW Gwen!!! what a great job you've done!!!! you have done such a fantastic job & you should be so proud!! you've worked hard & it has truly paid off!! for my before & after, i decided to use my christmas card pics from this year & last year... 2010 i was at 155 lbs... 2011 i am at 138 lbs (well, around 138, haven't weighed myself in over a month!)

great job to you Gwen!!! & to everyone else posting in here!!! you guys rock :flowerforyou:

christmascardbeforeafter-2.jpg

You do look like a celebrity I think she's the youngest one on the housewives of Atlanta Kandi is her name!! beautiful family!! before and after!!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    UHMAZING You were beautiful then and but now you look HOT!! Congrats you must be so proud!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am so AMAZED and Proud of everyone's Success in 2011.....Here's to another successful year, 2012 here we come!!!

2011Before1.jpg
  • bpritchett12
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are on a great track to success, keep up the hard work!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    These are great! You all look awesome...Here's me 3 months ago.........
    beforennow.jpg

The first pic is 202 lbs the Second pic is 158 lbs....
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am down from a 312lbs to now weighing in at 154lbs in 13mths, and this is without surgeries or any Diet Fads...
    Nothing but a whole lot of Blood, Sweat ((Awesome Sauce)) & Tears.... "Believing is Achieving"

We all can Achieve ANYTHING we Believe we can.....

12-10-11ba1.pngbef-2.pngnew-1-1.png50ac5c3c-528b-42b3-a76f-b6f54552fa66.png

And me Christmas Day 2011!!!!!!!

la.jpg
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    it has taken me a little more then a yr. I started mfp july 2010 this is right after I started 92lbs ago......
    nCV2Kl.jpg
    this is about 30 lbs loss
    zhEXRl.jpg
    about 80 lbs loss
    HKo5ll.jpg
    taken last week 90 lb loss I am wearing a skirt that was too tight and a size too small when I started and my 12 yr old daughter is in it with me....
    N3r97l.jpg
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am down from a 312lbs to now weighing in at 154lbs in 13mths, and this is without surgeries or any Diet Fads...
    Nothing but a whole lot of Blood, Sweat ((Awesome Sauce)) & Tears.... "Believing is Achieving"

We all can Achieve ANYTHING we Believe we can.....

12-10-11ba1.png

And me Christmas Day 2011!!!!!!!

la.jpg

CONGRATS Carolina you look GREAT!!!! And you did it the healthy way...awesome
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    WOW we are all winners I love seeing all the before and after pics it is truly encouraging you all have helped to encourage me and keep me motivated when i didnt want to continue and now I am 8 lbs away from my original goal which is something I thought was impossible and I have my life back.....THANK YOU
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you!! The success in this post alone can inspire anyone that it can be done! Here's to a happy and healthy 2012!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's pics. Great job everyone!
  • Reptileszz
    Reptileszz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be so proud of yourself!!!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! Wow!! Still beautiful!!!!!! Leggo!!! 2012 ain't ready!!!!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    042101.jpg
    CIMG3071.jpg

wow wow wow! You look smoking hot!!! Well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!