*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in January *

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    5.7 miles for Mon/Tues, so 46.7 total - didn't quite make it to 50, but I'm pretty darn impressed with myself for getting so close :drinker: Especially considering I've been battling tendonitis for the past week :grumble:

I'm sticking with a goal of 50 miles for February, but barring injury, maybe I'll get even farther :tongue:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who ran in January whether you made it to your goal or not! You all are awesome and hopefully you will all join the Feb. challenge!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Congrats ALL !!! I am working on February Spreadsheet a new thread is coming up!! I am also working on the final January sheet CONGRATS all!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Here is February's thread - everyone come and join us again for another round! :tongue:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/475272--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-february
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who ran in January whether you made it to your goal or not! You all are awesome and hopefully you will all join the Feb. challenge!

So true !!!! Yes everyone is awesome!!!!

and here is an image to inspire you for February:

snow.JPG

..... Makes you feel ALIVE!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Got in 8 on monday 1/30. Thanks!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    [hit refresh on your browser to make sure you have the latest copy fo the spreadsheet]

2012-Jan-Check.PNG
    2012-Jan-Trophy.PNG

======
    Feb 1, 2012

*** Foremost Congrats everyone for sticking (or cheering) with us for this cooooooooold month! ****

Copying MissFit0101's comment - "You all are awesome!!!"

Here is YOUR trophy, thanks and CONGRATS :flowerforyou:

2012-Jan.PNG

Another Congrats to ALL and the folks who made it to their goal!!!! [see %left column in spreadsheet labeled "%left" for cells with white background and a red 0 or a negative percentage number].

Shout out to: :flowerforyou: :happy:

tummz02,
    kimoRun,
    samguo,
    KEShikes,
    Carlton_Banks,
    scotrunner,
    mjsmith1223,
    youngmonkey,
    dsak,
    meerkat70,
    sakamanojr,
    momof3and3,
    kath711,
    utes09,
    bfee,
    TazzytheMotiv,
    flabulous4,
    trogers802,
    Zoekat05,
    CaptainCranky,
    Sloth_jog,
    PaulaAvery,
    ChrissieMills,
    MissFit0101,
    jennykling, and
    3dogsrunning!!!!!

Also to the folks who made it to 100+ miles: !!!! great inspiration for next month (January),

Shout out to: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile:

mjsmith1223 - 169 miles
    Zoekat05 - 158 miles
    kimoRun - 158 miles
    samguo - 156 miles
    jennykling - 126 miles
    kath711 - 126 miles
    KEShikes - 125 miles
    momof3and3 - 115 miles
    TazzytheMotiv - 110 miles
    MissFit0101 - 107 miles, and
    tummz02 - 103 miles

Whohooooooo!

As a team we ran 3,522 miles!!!! and we were Deep Hot (purple) - we came 97% towards our team's goal (3,620 miles)! which is superlicious!!!! considering some of our poor feet/legs/backs and heels (: which most are now on the road of recovery!!!

Healing vibes to the folks who are still healing.

Again,

Thanks ALL :heart: for being great sportsfolks and please continue to post frequently to inspire us !!! I am sad :sad: that this challenge is over but happy and excited to start another one challenge today :bigsmile:

PS. In the Hall of Fame thread in our group there will be a repeat of this post !!! [pretty much exactly, in a few seconds!!! ]

thank you ALL this group is a huge source of inspiration :flowerforyou:

Come and join us again!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/475272--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-february
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Please add 21 miles for me for January ... didn't quite make 50, but I've got this now for February! Ready, set, goal - bring it on!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    shellyb2012 said:

Please add 21 miles for me for January ... didn't quite make 50, but I've got this now for February! Ready, set, goal - bring it on!

OK, I added 21 miles in - so you are at 46 miles now. Very close - and that is really good! GL for February!!! You can do it!