Please tell us who you consider a 2011 MFP All Star.

Options

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    For me, it would be 500lbs2marathon. He's lost over 200 lbs. without resorting to any kind of crash diets, fads, surgery, pills, etc. To start at that kind of weight on your own and lose what he's lost is absolutely inspiring!

He's Amazing!!!!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread now... Thanx for all those who mentioned me... Im really touched by all the kind words :)
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    to name a few: lovinlife71, carlypreiss, tuneses, Crystal817, yesiamaduck! But I've been around too short a time to really know all my friends here!

Thanks!!!!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    500lbs2marathon and Zipnguyen
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    For me, it would be 500lbs2marathon. He's lost over 200 lbs. without resorting to any kind of crash diets, fads, surgery, pills, etc. To start at that kind of weight on your own and lose what he's lost is absolutely inspiring!

He's Amazing!!!!

Absolute inspiration I've told everyone I know about him....there is no doubt in my mind he is the MFP ALLSTAR!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Well, she isn't one of my friends on here, but I look her up when I want to show anyone the results you can get from this site... CoryIda.
    WOW! Thank you!

Namaste, carolinamama, and 500lbs2marathon are all total all stars. There are lots of others, but they really are amazing.
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would have to put NAMASTE as my number one. Anytime I feel like I can not do this, I just go to her profile and see what she has accomplished and overcome, and I know I can to.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    juliecat1, _David_, SimplyShanRunning, rocketpants, skittybang, ESVAbelle
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I SECOND THIS! I HAVE TOO MANY WONDERFUL FRIENDS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO KEEP GOING AND STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. KANDREWS HAS SUPPORTED ME THROUGH MY DIET ADVENTURES AND ALWAYS HAD SOUND NUTRITION ADVICE. CRYSTALPISTOL ALWAYS HAS MY BACK AND MAKES ME LAUGH! CANTJUSTCANT COMPLETELY GETS ME RILED UP AND READY TO GO KILL IT ON MY WORKOUTS AND MISSKEKESOFOCUSED HELPS ME FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG AT MY WORST MOMENTS. DRUNKWITHWORDS WRITES LIKE SHE IS IN MY BRAIN AND HAS AN AMAZING GIFT TO MOTIVATE, SHARE AND INSPIRE ANYONE WHO STUMBLES ON HER BLOGS. SMILY IS MY GIRL AND FAVORITE ROCKSTAR. THIS GIRL GIVES IT HER ALL EVERYDAY AND I HAVE YET TO SEE HER MISS A DAY, SHE IS FIRMLY ON HER PATH AND I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE A PART OF IT. 500POUNDSTOMARATHON IS A BEAST AND ONE OF THE KINDEST MEN I KNOW, HE KEEPS ME GOING WHEN I'M READY TO JUST STOP. SKITTYBANG HONESTLY JUST PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE DAILY. ALLMONRO,RISEFROMRUIN ALONG WITH KAPEZULA, IZABEL-2001,RAINBOWBRITE_88 AND MY DARKANGEL ARE THE REASON I LOG IN DAILY :) TO EVERY PERSON WHO HAS FOUND ME ON THIS SITE, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT, MOTIVATION AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP. TOGETHER WE CAN MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO REACH OUR GOALS AND LEARN A LITTLE MORE ABOUT OURSELVES ALONG THE WAY. I KNOW I FORGOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BUT IT'S EARLY AND MY BRAIN ISN'T FULLY WARMED UP LOL.

Wow. When I saw the thread I didn't even read all the post till after I did mine. Thank you, you have brought tears to my eyes and have made me want to push even harder.. That is why you are my All Star!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    CoryIda
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    That fat guy... you know. That one that was fat and stuff.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I have to give mad props to _David_. He has done amazing things and is the most humble, quiet, unbelievably gorgeous man on the face of the earth. I'd totally do his wife too, for the record...
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I have to give mad props to _David_. He has done amazing things and is the most humble, quiet, unbelievably gorgeous man on the face of the earth. I'd totally do his wife too, for the record...

Foursome?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Foursome?

I'm in...
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    myself!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I'd vote for myself.

My weightloss is slow but steady. Not only is my body changing, so is my mind.

There is much more to it than the number on the scale, and the only ego I will stroke here is my own!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have lots of really supportive friends on here but the one that I learn the most from, even though i don't interact with her that much, is corylda definetly. Thanks cory!! :flowerforyou: xx
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have lots of really supportive friends on here but the one that I learn the most from, even though i don't interact with her that much, is corylda definetly. Thanks cory!! :flowerforyou: xx
    (((HUGS))))
    Thank you (and thanks to jennajava, too)
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    carolinamamma3 has got this hands down..on the female side.....

she is an inspiration to guys and girls....

on the male side......eddavenport and oberon0124...both of these guys have accomplished an unbelievable transformation...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options