WHAT?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• evansproudmama
    Options
    Taco Bell has fresco style items which are only 150 calories per taco. And delicious.

Everything else is pure evil, though. But there are healthy options.

Yepp! I usually get a fresco chicken taco and a side of mexican rice :-) Good Luck you can do it!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    Well, just eat lots of beans at TB. Then when you pass gas at the movies, you can blame it on your mom.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Order the fattiest thing on the menu and throw it at her.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I believe people really don't think about the fact we are trying to loose weight. They just do what they always have done, or want to do. I don't think they are jealous, or trying to sabotage us in anyway.

This. Some people forget, or don't fully understand.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    If she is paying, order 20 of each item :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You should ask her why she didn't just abort you in the first place. She clearly hates your guts.

I'm kinda in love with you.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Just wait til you get to the movies. She's gonna totally try to ruin your life by making you eat all that popcorn and movie-sized candy. My wish for you is you have a cheap-o nostalgia movie theater playing "Throw Momma from the Train" this evening. Maybe she'll get the hint that you're actually serious about healthy choices!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You should take some Windex - I think the diet rule is that if you clean all their windows, the tacos lose their calories.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    are you being a woo-woo?:wink:
  • bigtwagner
    Options
    my mother knows I'm trying to lose weight and train for races in January. For Christmas she got me a huge box of candy. UGH!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I invited my mother to accompany my family to the movie theater tonight. In turn, she invited us to eat at Taco Bell.

She knows I'm on weight loss journey! Why does she want to derail me by eating at Taco Bell tonight?!

I fear that she may be jealous of my weight loss journey. :cry:
    She hates you, that's the simple answer. She is clearly trying to kill you. Cut all ties with her and move as far away as possible.

Tom - you fu@king rule.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    it's not possible she's your real mother.. real mothers wouldn't do that. maybe you're adopted?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You should probably shoot her....
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Be sure to pack some Imodium. Also don't let her force you to get the extra buttery popcorn and half gallon coke. Shoot her if you must.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking trying to get into the Witness Protection Program? You know, get away from that hideous mother, make a brand new start of things.

Or yeah, the Windex option is a good one too. I think you need to apply it topically to the tacos themselves though, for full calorie-busting effect.
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    This just screams Oedipus complex. Cut the cord dude.

^^^ I'm sorry, but this is freaking hilarious. And i have to admit, i agree (by just a smidge). Let it go.........
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    let's all jump off the bridge....
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I get this kind of thing too. People just don't understand.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Obviously you are not appreciative of your mother's generous offer!! You should just re-gift the tacos and be thankful your mother didn't spray you with Windex!!