• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    funny-dog-pictures-for-de-last-tyme-no-queiro-taco-bell.jpg

That's just flippin awesome!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Wow. What. A . Jealous. Wench. I mean - I only eat 200 calories a day...how can taco bell fit in there?!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    I find Taco Bell to be one of the easiest fast food restaurants to eat in. Just eat the tacos al fresco. 150 calories each, and pretty filling.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I can no longer read this topic. I was trying to not laugh histarically because I look strange when I do that, so I tried to drink some water to keep it down. Then I saw the "fidget a lot while you are at the movies" and I just lost it and choked on my water. Not only am I laughing like a weirdo, I am also choking to death and crying from choking. Thanks!!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    All the serious people on these threads make me laugh harder than the thread itself. :D
    129124054809497356.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :drinker:

I second this!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I can no longer read this topic. I was trying to not laugh histarically because I look strange when I do that, so I tried to drink some water to keep it down. Then I saw the "fidget a lot while you are at the movies" and I just lost it and choked on my water. Not only am I laughing like a weirdo, I am also choking to death and crying from choking. Thanks!!!

I'm so sorry but I laughed SO hard at your post...hope someone's around to give you the Heimlich...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    At least the tacos are fewer calories than those Whoppers that you had at Burger King a couple of weeks back!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and brought a bag of produce with me, didn't order anything, and made a chopped salad at the table, to show her that I wasn't going to fall for her sabotage-ical tactics!

My kid ate 10 crunchy tacos, and has been throwing up since we got back from the movies. We had a great time.
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Explosive diarrhea burns more kcals than you would think!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I went ahead and brought a bag of produce with me, didn't order anything, and made a chopped salad at the table, to show her that I wasn't going to fall for her sabotage-ical tactics!

My kid ate 10 crunchy tacos, and has been throwing up since we got back from the movies.

HAHAHA! My 12-year old daughter just said that's how Paris Hilton stays so thin! God, this kid cracks me up... and now she is saying she wants a friggin' taco! HAHAHAHA!!!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I love Taco Bell's fresco menu. Granted, I only get to eat there like once a year, but it is some tasty stuff!
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    Be sure to pack some Imodium. Also don't let her force you to get the extra buttery popcorn and half gallon coke. Shoot her if you must.

But popcorn is full of fiber. I say get it. Your bowels will thank you later and as a result speed up your weight loss journey.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Your kid barfed after 10 tacos?!
    Clearly neither you nor your wife breastfed him when he was a baby or he could've digested those like a champ!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Really? Or is this a joke, because this is the second post I have seen from you, accusing someone of "sabotaging" you. So I am just wondering.... If this is true, maybe she doesn't realize how unhealthy it is. Also, some people do allow themselves to have those things in moderation (key word here) even while dieting. Maybe she thinks that is the case with you. Don't just assume everyone in the whole world is out to ruin your hard work. They honestly may not even realize what all a diet entails. I would take it easy, and ask her if there is a healthier alternative.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    she's clearly trying to seduce you...umm...wait a minute
  • adlwilmot
    Options
    "Oh how we laughed at ridiculing the well meaning MFPers who offered their support, because I'm so sad I have to post tongue-in-cheek posts like this one to get a huge response and make myself feel good. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge to all of us that are in the know)"

Bleurgghhh.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Threads from Gordo:

Poking fun at all the ridiculousness that has appeared in the forums throughout 2011. Please don't take it personally if you have been duped.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Would it be posible to make another suggestion. Maybe Chic Fil A. It is still inexpensive but has healthier choices.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Guessing that she is taking you to an IHOP for breakfast now too...the *****.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    I invited my mother to accompany my family to the movie theater tonight. In turn, she invited us to eat at Taco Bell.

She knows I'm on weight loss journey! Why does she want to derail me by eating at Taco Bell tonight?!

I fear that she may be jealous of my weight loss journey. :cry:

Because I like to think people aren't that malicious (especially Mothers) .. I would tend to think that was not her intention. Although YOU think it inappropriate, I wonder if SHE thought it to be nice idea for a treat for the whole family that she can afford. There are always options at any restaurant .. even fast food joints.