Replies

• michaelaleighfle
    michaelaleighfle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4", and i am currently at 165 and planning to get down to about 130
  • JennyKorn
    JennyKorn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am under 5 feet & would like to lose ten pounds. I would also like to have more friends on this network. Just joined tonight. I am happy to provide encouragement & support. Looking for the same. Thank you!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'5" and 5'6", currently about 111, and looking to be at a stable 100-105 lbs with a lot of lean muscle- preferably by the time I go back to school mid-February.
  • alixsan
    alixsan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also am 5'3" and 117, wondering if I could ever get to 112. I'm 56.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2, started 115 and got to 95 :)
  • mylifeinverse
    Options
    I'm 5'2" / 5'3" and currently 120, trying for about 105 or 100. :]
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 44 years old. I started at 157 after the birth of my last child and I reached my goal weight earlier this year of 122. I actually surpassed it by a pound. I gained over the holidays and now just working to get back to goal.

beforeafter_03.jpg

My Journey: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/down-30-pounds-response-to-questions-114202
    My Breakfast: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/my-large-breakfast-explained-160013
    Sex & Weight Loss: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bjohs/view/sex-weight-loss-117390
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 193 lbs. I started at 289.. My goal is to be 160 by hopefully July.
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Vertically challenged here/ At 5 feet tall and 180lbs.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 135lbs but told I don't look it. I've decided to stop worrying about pounds lost though, and now will be concentrating on inches lost as I start weight training Sunday (:
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently 151 lbs. I can't seem to get to the 130s but I would like to. I do have an athletic build and I have a booty that I would like to keep. Usually my eating is much better than it has been since the holidays so hopefully I can finally reach my goals after the new year. Here is to another new start. :happy:
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 117. Would like to be 110 by summer.

Being short is the pits. You get NO calories! My maintenance is what most people diet on!!!!!!!

Up your maintenance calories by working out harder... the more calories you burn the more calories you can consume. Something like Turbofire would give you a big calorie burn.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    i'm almost 5'4" and currently i weigh 250. i've already lost 30 since september and i'm thinking by summer i'd like to be under 200.
  • bettydefined
    bettydefined Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 175 trying to get down to 140 for the summer!
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who are and were loosing how much was your NET calories?
  • lallder
    lallder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 231. I lost 34lbs this year and hoping to be under 200 next year. My net calories are 1200.
  • linderbeans
    linderbeans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5" and weight 176.8 pounds and want to be 145
  • linderbeans
    linderbeans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!
  • hbukk
    hbukk Posts: 3
    Options
    Im 5' 2" andddddd 127 lbs, im hoping to drop a lot before the year ends, and hopefully drop 10 by march when i might ttravel overseas to visit my boyfriends family. good luck to everyone! keep in touch
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weight 194 looking to be 130 ish by the end of 2012! :) I'm always looking for friends with similar goals so feel free to add me!