Buffalo Chicken Rolls 103 calories!

Options

Replies

• Ladyeliah
    Ladyeliah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Those look great, and I've been looking for something to do with my package of spring roll wrappers. Thanks for sharing.
  • Clever_Girl
    Options
    This looks pretty dang good.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    nom nom nom
  • bubblicious84
    bubblicious84 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My mouth literally just salivated lol Must pick up wonton wrappers!!
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    bump
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    BUMP! These ingredients are going on my shopping list!
  • LaurenMichelle004
    LaurenMichelle004 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sooo delicious... If I closed my eyes I thought I was eating wings.... I might try to experiment with the sauces... I LOVE honey barbecue wings. :p
  • Dawn50y
    Dawn50y Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I made these the other night and they were so yummy! (and quick to bake)

buffalochicken.jpg

12 egg roll wrappers (roughly 4 square inches)

1 cup cooked and shredded chicken (6 ounces)

1/2- 2/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce

1 cup crumbled blue cheese (4 ounces)

1 cup broccoli slaw or cole slaw (dry)

Small bowl of water

Nonstick cooking spray

Blue cheese dressing, for serving

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lay egg roll wrappers on a clean work surface. In a small bowl, stir chicken* (see note below) and hot sauce until well coated, using more or less sauce depending on your spice preference. The meat should be moist with sauce.

Begin by placing one tablespoon of the broccoli slaw on the diagonal of the bottom right corner of one of the wrappers. Next, place 2 tablespoons of shredded spicy chicken evenly on top of the slaw. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese crumbles over the chicken. Do not overfill.

To fold: Fold the bottom right corner over the stuffing mixture so that it covers it completely, with the tip of the corner now pointing to the center of the egg roll wrapper. Fold in the bottom left corner, followed by the right, so that you now have formed an envelope. Roll the wrap upward one time, leaving the top left corner open. Wet your index finger in the small bowl of water and press to moisten the top left corner. Now fold that down on top of the filled roll, sealing it like you would an envelope.

Place the rolls on a wire rack set on top of a cookie sheet (or just on a greased cookie sheet) coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spritz each roll evenly with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the rolls crisp and turn a light golden brown.

**Nutrition Information for 1 roll: Calories: 103, Fat: 3.2g, Cholesterol 19.5mg, Sodium 237.7mg, Carb: 9.9g, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugars: 0.3g, Protein: 8.1g

bump
  • nlehmann
    nlehmann Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    CAN'T WAIT TO TRY.. :)
  • vegasvermont
    vegasvermont Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made these tonight - to die for! Even my husband was like "we need to make these AGAIN!!" :) Thanks for the recipe!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    bump
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love these, found them on pinterest a month or so ago, my husband adores them, which is a plus. lol
  • spazwgeo
    spazwgeo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bumb
  • mrscollins1112
    Options
    this looks super yummy:)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    bump
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member