fit and fun sized - those under 5'4" - January 2012

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I have to laugh about it, but when I went to look at other friend's food diary to get inspired, I got frustrated over how many more calories my "taller" friends have to eat each day. lol

Just one of those things that makes it harder when your shorter.

Jeannie
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have started actually logging my food again. I don't like it much but I had the best success when I logged. The weather here in Iowa has been absolutely beautiful! We have had very little snow and higher than normal temperatures. Today I washed the car!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,979 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: I surprised myself in January by continuing to walk my dogs for two hours every morning and didn’t let rain, snow, ice, wind, or darkness interfere. I did some yoga but not three times a week. I stayed with the 100 squats a day challenge. I kept those goals for February and added the strength training goal to the list…….I’ve wanted to do strength training for years but didn’t really know what to do until I read “Strong Women Stay Young” and got a structured plan that I can follow and stick to. I carry my pedometer all day every day and continue to set goals of how many steps to walk each day.

:heart: :heart: :heart: And one more thing
    I told hubby that I still don’t want chocolates for Valentine’s Day
    I want heavier ankle weights and heavier dumbbells.

:heart: Barbie from NW Washington

February goals:
    *walk the dogs for an hour or more every morning no matter how cold, wet, windy, or snowy.
    * Yoga three days a week
    *100 squats a day
    *strength training two days a week (three would be better)
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the new thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/477122-fit-and-fun-sized-those-under-5-4-for-february-2012

I did OK for January. I am back under 150 (again) still heading for 125.

Jeannie