Tall girls who wear heels....

Options

Replies

• ciaobellakiss
    Options
    I think it's fine as long as your insecurity isn't shown when you're wearing them. But you gotta admit, heels are for us shorties :) Just kidding.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 1/2.

I LOVE heels (and wedges for that matter). I LOVE being tall. In heels and with my big fro, I'm 6 feet tall!

I love the attention...YOU know. When everybody stops and looks at you. hehehe:blushing:

....but clubbing.................I usually go with my girls, and they're all short too...so I usually wear strappy sandals. This is only because I don't want to tower over dudes when I dance with them. BUT since it is indeed your 21st birthday, YOU ROCK THOSE HEELS! Because if you go home with someone, I don't think the heels will matter anymore, ya know what I'm sayin'?! :wink:

Happy New Year! :drinker:
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE girl woman wearing some sexxxy pair of heels :) now not all heels are sexxy but if u can pull them off then by all means ROCK THEM....Oh and taking me home wearing heels?..................ME, "Dont take me off leave me on, now let me...."
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am 5 8 and always wear heels (i am talking 4 1/2"). i love to tower. All my BF's are over 6"2, so no problem for me. I prefer it that way 100 percent. If people are "short" around me , well too bad for them, they just have to look up in the sky.... lol.... Don't be afraid, wear them, they do wonders for your leg muscles as well..... The more you wear the heels the more confident you become.....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im 5 11 and am just beginning to wear heels. I always felt just like you - amazon womanish. I get nothing but compliments when I wear them. Do it!!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    5' 7" here with a large collection of high, high heels. The shoes put me well over six feet, but I feel sexy and powerful when I wear them, and I have never received anything but compliments on them.
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Being tall is the envy of most short girls haha, I say rock the heels!
  • Cressida04
    Cressida04 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow... All of these "tall" girls make me feel like an Amazon :tongue: . I am just a smidgen under 6' and am currently rocking my four inch boots for the New Year. It is nice to literally stand-out in the crowd.

I'm 6' 1" and wear heels all the time to work and out on the weekends. There's absolutely no reason not to!! I like being able to see above everyone in the bars to find my friends!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Wear them! Own them! :)
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I am 5'8 wearing heels is awesome.

I prefer tall men so if i man can tower over me in heels thats awesome.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Tall woman are hot. Tall woman in heels = :love: :love: :love: :smooched:
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    So I did my little victory shopping at the mall yesterday with my weight loss, and my 21 first birthday is 5 days away, and I just want to wear heels at the club! But I am 5'9'', and when I tried some stilettos on yesterday, not only was a towering over all the little girls in the store, but a girl bumped into me, and had to look way up, and she was like, whoa. I just want to know if any taller girls feel comfortable in heels, or not comfortable. Even men seem short when i wear heels, and all of my friends are less than 5'5''. I LOVE being tall, don't get me wrong, but i love heels too, but I feel like a giant monster in them haha. This is random I know, but anyone?

I am 5'10 and hell yeah I have some 4inch heels. Wear your heels!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and wear heels. I have many many pairs. I do prefer 4in and under... anything above that and I do feel abnormally tall. Most of my friends are short (I should be too given that I'm mexican american) so I do feel out of place sometimes standing near them or in pictures. But I've made it a point to not hunch over or bend down and own it. They're all jealous of my long legs anyway so that always makes me feel better. ha!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I agree. :devil:
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Women in heels = Hot.
    Women in heels and skinny's = Do want.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Height is a blessing and heels just make you look sexy. If you have it flaunt it, and you have it in spades. Be confident in who you are and don't worry about the rest.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Me three. I thought this was going to be a picture thread. Imagine my disappointment.

My kids' kindergarten teacher was ridiculously hot and 5'11. She wore heels almost all the time. I thought it was awesome.
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and have a collection of heels - most people look at me funny when I wear my platforms, "don't you think you are tall enough already???!!!" I hear all the time...

my friend stuck up for me once and said, "she does it becuase she has legs up to her armpits, don't be jealous!"

Now that is a great response!!!! :)
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Me three. I thought this was going to be a picture thread. Imagine my disappointment.

My kids' kindergarten teacher was ridiculously hot and 5'11. She wore heels almost all the time. I thought it was awesome.

Hot for Teacher came on my Slacker radio as I was reading this. :laugh: