Tall girls who wear heels....

Options

Replies

• EricaG86
    Options
    i'm 5'10 and wear 4 inch heels when i go out. I do notice i get alot of attention, theres nothing like a tall chick walking into a club and all eyes are on you..I remember this guy was like WHooa your tall and i was like whooa your short lol
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So I did my little victory shopping at the mall yesterday with my weight loss, and my 21 first birthday is 5 days away, and I just want to wear heels at the club! But I am 5'9'', and when I tried some stilettos on yesterday, not only was a towering over all the little girls in the store, but a girl bumped into me, and had to look way up, and she was like, whoa. I just want to know if any taller girls feel comfortable in heels, or not comfortable. Even men seem short when i wear heels, and all of my friends are less than 5'5''. I LOVE being tall, don't get me wrong, but i love heels too, but I feel like a giant monster in them haha. This is random I know, but anyone?

Well, this is an old thread, but you'll be all right. I hope you have gotten over your fear of high heels by now.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    epona_mus wrote: »
    I'm only 5' 9" but I wear 4 inch heels almost every day, and 6 in platforms on some days. I love it when I'm the tallest person in the room... LOL
    Is that fairly often, ma'am?

• ClintSeeber
    Options
    servilia wrote: »
    I'm 5'9" and have no issues wearing heels.. It's not that we're too tall, it's that everyone else is too short :drinker:
    ok just kidding there, but really I don't have a problem with it.

That was quite good, actually.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    MicMar66 wrote: »
    Hello- I am 5'10" and just wore a fantastic pair of 4" heels to my husband's work Christmas party. Needless to say this made me not only the tallest woman there but one of the tallest people! I think there were 3 maybe 4 men who were as tall or a little taller me. I really don't mind standing out in (or in this case above) the crowd!

WOW!
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    carolinedb wrote: »
    5'9 and I wear heels (the higher, the better)! I figure I'm already taller than half of the male population, so if I'm going to wear heels, I might as well go for broke and be taller than everyone! Plus, heels make everyone's legs and booty look awesome.

Great attitude! Also, you are probably taller than a bit more than half of the male population.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    ogosun wrote: »
    I am 5 8 and always wear heels (i am talking 4 1/2"). i love to tower. All my BF's are over 6"2, so no problem for me. I prefer it that way 100 percent. If people are "short" around me , well too bad for them, they just have to look up in the sky.... lol.... Don't be afraid, wear them, they do wonders for your leg muscles as well..... The more you wear the heels the more confident you become.....

And I love your attitude toward it.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    Being tall is the envy of most short girls haha, I say rock the heels!

God knows that is the truth!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and have been known to wear 6 inch heels - I love being tall and rocking a heel. Go for it and enjoy the double-takes. :smile:
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and have been known to wear 6 inch heels - I love being tall and rocking a heel. Go for it and enjoy the double-takes. :smile:

Tall woman rule the world and should wear heels just because they want to.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    hmm, just came here to creep pictures.
  • BigDoug13
    BigDoug13 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and always wear heels :) I like being tall but definitely had to learn to embrace it when I was younger.

I do also like that as a tall girl I don't HAVE to wear heels to feel hot though, that's quite useful!
  • BigDoug13
    BigDoug13 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Rock those heels...I'm 6'3"...it works for me!
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and always wear heels :) I like being tall but definitely had to learn to embrace it when I was younger.

I do also like that as a tall girl I don't HAVE to wear heels to feel hot though, that's quite useful!

Fantastic!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your overall shape. If you are curvy and tall then go for hills.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall without heels. Yes, I wear heels and enjoy it. I don't think it's fair for me to not be able to wear heels just because I happen to be tall lol. Heels are soooo pretty. Yes people tell me i am tall with or without heels, so what the heck. Im going to enjoy wearing them.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    needernt wrote: »
    It really depends on your overall shape. If you are curvy and tall then go for hills.

Not sure what being curvy has to do with wearing heels....
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, the benefits of being 5'0"....I'll never have to worry about this.