Pics of my GINORMOUS man muscles!!!!

Options

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    ewwwww you look gross and muscly and manly. lol nawwww you look beautifull and strong. Wonderfull job.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You look amazing.
  • wetbuns21
    Options
    great job,and hard work i bet ,bet your proud of yourself.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You look awesome, nice muscles and still very feminine!! That is a lot of clean eating and dedicated exercising. :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of this book before today, but I've seen alot of people talking about it.

I might have to get it, but I unfortunately dont have access to a gym where I can lift. I only have 5 pounds and resistance bands at home :(

In any case you look great!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so excited for you and for myself, as I just ordered the book from Amazon!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Your muscles look great and not masculine whatsoever :wink:! Truly inspiring that you completed the program and share something that works!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm reading the book now and plan to start in 2012 and I hope I have your ginormous man muscles when I'm done! Congrats, you look great!!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Great work! Yes, all women should be afraid of these bulky looking man muscles you have ;)

You're a good example for all those uninformed out there.
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    Great job, I wish I can accomplish something like this :)
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Interesting thing is I weigh 168 and am also 5'5" and I do not think I could ever get to 118 without looking totally sick. I am a lot older than you but still, I cannot imagine ever weighing only 118. You, however, look healthy and trim. Congratulations on all your hard work. Now don't let yourself slide back, because it is easy to do. So many of us have lost it, and then, insidiously, it has crept back. What a wonderful way to start the new year. Losing weight and getting in shape is not on YOUR list of resolutions!!!!
  • JE55Y
    JE55Y Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!

I want abs like yours!

Thanks for the motivation :)
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, way to go!:happy:
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I want ginormous man muscles....LOL
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of this book before today, but I've seen alot of people talking about it.

I might have to get it, but I unfortunately dont have access to a gym where I can lift. I only have 5 pounds and resistance bands at home :(

In any case you look great!

The book is about $10 on Amazon.com - has great reviews there also (available for free super saver shipping with your $25 or more order).

As far as weights - Academy Sports has a very inexpensive barbell set, we also bought a used bowflex (the New Year is a great time to buy used exercise equipment in your local classifieds) and bought a power tower and inexpensive weight bench. All much, much cheaper than a gym membership!
  • Michelle333
    Michelle333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I plan to do this excercise program, I can only hope to look like you.
  • carmenstop1
    carmenstop1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, way to go!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look great. Love to see the transformation of your abs and shoulders/back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!