January-Day by Day Challenge--OPEN TO ALL!!!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've not been here for the last few days. They weren't bad but I didn't get much walking in on Saturday. On Sunday and Monday though, I walked at least 2 miles each day.

Goals for Jan. 31:
    1. Drink more water.
    2. 30 minutes of walking or another workout.
    3. Healthy choices and portion control

I will start a new thread for February later today and will post the link here so be on the lookout for it!.
  • malikiey
    malikiey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, i'm Laura, 45yr old ~ new to myfitness since yesterday, married without children. Joined total body fitness Jan 2nd, currently in my 5th week of cardio kickboxing which is kicking my butt. I go 4-5x a week for 50min. Its a 10 week program which each day works out different parts of the body & gets progressively harder, as the weeks go by. Maybe this forum/web will help me better keep track of the foods I put in my mouth. My 3 goals for today are trying to drink 8-10 cups of water, put away my laundry & take my dog for a walk tonight.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sorry, guys. I wasn't able to get back here yesterday. Here is the link to February's thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/474400-february-day-by-day-challenge-open-to-all?page=1#posts-6559859
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    jan 30 lets start again

1. stay with in calorie goal.
    2. research foods to eat to lose weight
    3. burn 300 at gym tonight

1 yes

2, yes printed it out avoid hydrogenated oil

2 almost 300 at gym but the whole day was 319

jan 31

1 research exercises for trouble areas

2. walk at lunch.

3. gym or wii probally gym tonight and tomorrow nite then rest on thursday for weigh in friday.

1. yes

2. yes

3. yes gym