Anyone want to start an insanity challegne??

Options

Replies

• triniaparker
    triniaparker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 today. I would love to join the challenge as well. Please feel free to add me. I need the motivation and would love to motivate others. :smile:
  • RMitchell1186
    RMitchell1186 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting Wednesday if anyone wants to add me. I started once before but didn't stay with it. I am waaay out of shape now so I'm a little nervous about this because I know how hard it is. I'm also starting nursing school next week so I need some people to keep me motivated to keep going!!!

8588468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I figured we would just start with the fit test the tuesday do the cardio circuit I believe it is. I've done it before in the summer but would like to do it again
  • jayne215
    jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm starting first workout tomorrow cuz I'm off work...I'll let you all know how it goes! :laugh:
  • faat2thiin
    faat2thiin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I already own the DVD's!
  • faat2thiin
    faat2thiin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I already own the DVD's!
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    I'm going to be starting Insanity and I would love to join you. I did the workout b4 and loved it but I only got to the 2nd week and feel out of my routine. I need motivation to keep going. I love working out but I always qiut b4 the program is done.
  • jwolfdh
    jwolfdh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i'm about to start month two but had to take a week off in between because of a crazy grueling work schedule through the holidays. i would love to join the group and build a larger support system. PLEASE FRIEND ME!!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just got done doing my fit test for the 2nd time im on week 3 it totally great!!

I just did my 2nd fit test today too! And I love it too!!! Completing those workouts definitely make you feel great
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just got done doing my fit test for the 2nd time im on week 3 it totally great!!

I just did my 2nd fit test today too! And I love it too!!! Completing those workouts definitely make you feel great
  • meaggie
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I would love to be a part of the challenge, just did HALF the fit test... I will definitely need some motivation haha
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    I'm going to start on Monday of next week!
  • seekimrun
    seekimrun Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today. If anybody else is doing it this week or today as well, add me or send me a message! I definitely need all the support I can get! I've only done the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 so far so I have a feeling this one will kick my butt.
  • jayne215
    Options
    Wow what a inspiring video! Thanks for sharing!
  • jayne215
    Options
    So I just completed my first Insanity workout-plyo cardio circuit...YAY...and omg I must have paused the video 10xs! But I feel great and I know I can push myself to keep going!! :yawn:
  • Cstaub
    Cstaub Posts: 18
    Options
    i just started it yesterday! I love the workouts even though they kick my butt! How are yall logging the exercises on here?
  • oici812
    oici812 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did the tuesday week one plyo cardio circuit also....my calves are mooing....would like to be on this, the longest I have gone is 2 weeks, This would help.....:bigsmile:
  • MPsAL
    MPsAL Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of Insanity and feel like a super hero compared to day 1!!!
  • jazzyrad
    Options
    My fiance' and I are in week two of the INSANITY challenge. It has been kicking our *kitten*! Its hard work, but I look forward to seeing the results. :-)