Anyone want to start an insanity challegne??

Options

Replies

• jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 60 today. 2 more workout days then my final fitness test. I love it...
    Taking a week off then starting another cycle again on January 15th.
  • limoilou1979
    Options
    i'm in!!!! Starting today!!!
  • jazzyrad
    Options
    Double post...sorry
  • jazzyrad
    Options
    Sooo I was going to do Day 2 of Insanity (Cardio Power & Resistance) but omg I am soooo sore from first workout I can barely walk! I'm bummed but I guess I can't workout sore....anyone else have this problem??

My fiance and I had the same problem. We just pushed through the pain and worked out anyway. Try stretching before you begin (since his stretches do not start until after 10mins into the video.) You will start to feel better.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    The first week of insanity is the hardest and you just have to push ur self even if you are sore for the next video. I know you can do it!!
  • Jenene88
    Options
    First week of month 2.. def seeing some toning! Just wish more of my belly fat would dissapear. I try and think I am eating ok but may be too low on the calories

Girl month 2 is where you see the major results! I'm sure your belly fat will be tighter in the next few weeks! Maybe try doing the nutrition guide for insanity and see if that helps:)
  • Ashleysh22
    Options
    Sooo I was going to do Day 2 of Insanity (Cardio Power & Resistance) but omg I am soooo sore from first workout I can barely walk! I'm bummed but I guess I can't workout sore....anyone else have this problem??

My fiance and I had the same problem. We just pushed through the pain and worked out anyway. Try stretching before you begin (since his stretches do not start until after 10mins into the video.) You will start to feel better.

just push through it. it is perfectly okay to keep going even if you are sore. I always feel better after the warm up. Make sure you are doing your stretches at cool down!
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    I'm into my 2nd week but I can still motivate and add encouragement!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im on my last week of insanity. It was extremely hard and challenging but I pushed thru. I plan on starting my second round of insanity soon after.
  • vanillafrosting
    vanillafrosting Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I am STILL sore from Monday, YES, Monday!! I am hoping to jump back in tomorrow.
  • jayne215
    jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Yea I did some stretching and took an advil...haha...and got through my cardio power and resistance..which wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be..I can't wait to see the fat melt off in the next few weeks!!! and off course I can't wait for my 2nd fit test to see how much I've improved. Yay!
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    Im on week 1 I did Cardio Recovery today, Im on day 4 I think
  • jroman79
    Options
    I'm on week 3! Its really tough but I love it!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did the fitness test yesterday and did day one today. It was insane. :) I like how he pushed you and I like that the other people working out on the DVD were dying at the end also. I can do it!
  • Jenene88
    Options
    I lie fact that everyone working out with him has to stop and take a break! Makes it much better to do and in one video I love how Shawn t gets on te floor and how he says he has to take a break
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I lie fact that everyone working out with him has to stop and take a break! Makes it much better to do and in one video I love how Shawn t gets on te floor and how he says he has to take a break

Exactly. I appreciated that they showed how tired the others were near the end and Shaun T himself gasping for air. It made me feel a bit better. It's like "Okay, not even the man who made the program and just dance through this. It's HARD!"
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Oh it is! But at Least it shows that you can do it too and take breaks cuz everyone either slows down or take s a break. I like how the black girl falls on the floor for like 10mins. That's so me.lol
  • Jenene88
    Options
    Today is the day to start!!! Hope y'all all r ready for this!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Made it Through day 4: Pure Cardio today. Wow it was intense. Yeserdays Cardio Recovery was harder in some ways though. At least my legs thought so. They just burned and are still hurting from holding all those squats and lunges.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Good luck all on your start. I just did my 2nd fit test and saw some improvement.