Anyone want to start an insanity challegne??

Options

Replies

• sdbrewick
    Options
    Just started Insanity this week. Love it! As someone else posted....I'm interested in finding out how others input the workouts into myfitnesspal.
    Any advice would be appreiciated!
  • Naomi_13
    Naomi_13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey I just finished my second day of Insanity today. I would love to join as well. I have been looking for a good support group for this workout. Please feel free to add me as a friend on here as I need friends that will keep me accountable! As for those who were asking about what to put the workout under, I have just been putting it under Circuit training, general. Not really sure if that is accurate or not? How is everyone else doing so far? I'm already sore lol.
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Just started Insanity this week. Love it! As someone else posted....I'm interested in finding out how others input the workouts into myfitnesspal.
    Any advice would be appreiciated!

I use a heart rate monitor to track my calories then just add it as a new workout. Before I had a heart rate monitor I would track it as Cardio Circuit.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm in just started today.:smile:
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    I've already started my 60 day challenge (again) but I'll be cheering on from the sidelines :) It'll be great motivation for everyone doing Insanity now anyway. Good thread.
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Web site and cost please?
  • Naomi_13
    Options

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do - All the info you are looking for.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did my fit test this morning. Yes I definitely need this. Those push up jacks are a challenge for me. I only did four. I lost over 30 lbs just need to focus on toning and strength. keep you posted. day 2 is plyometricm and cardio circuit.:wink:
  • nicolegwenette
    nicolegwenette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in - Just started today.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am in. Got the DVDs today.
  • thenewjenna2012
    Options
    I jst started insanity today :) I completed th fit test for day one and boy, am i out of shape. This is my second attempt. I completely failed the first time i did one day then was done. But this time im pushing through!
  • hols000
    hols000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got to the second week of Month 2 in late November and then I gave up. Going to pick up where I left off starting tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'm still up to it, those workouts are killer but you see and feel the results so fast!
  • vanillafrosting
    vanillafrosting Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I wanna do the Insanity challenge!!
  • ProudMommy0f3
    Options
    This is my first time trying this a friend at work told me about it so im going to start on Friday its my first day off this week if anyone wants to add me please feel free i can use all the support i can get. Thanks Missa
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do - All the info you are looking for.

Thanks you so much, excellent.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options

Thanks you so much, excellent.

If you have a coach up get the extra DVDs like insanity upper body weight training. I am actually a coach for beachbody and to me
    It's better to get the extra DVDs/equpitment then going through the actually site. Message me and I'll send u my site.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Also I will be starting in Monday! So hope everyone pushes each other here! And if anyone wants to do shakeology with me then message me. I did insanity before without shakeology and now I want to do it with it. Feel free to add or message me.
  • jayne215
    jayne215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sooo I was going to do Day 2 of Insanity (Cardio Power & Resistance) but omg I am soooo sore from first workout I can barely walk! I'm bummed but I guess I can't workout sore....anyone else have this problem??
  • Naomi_13
    Options
    Yes today is my third day and I am definitely feeling "the burn" lol. I still did the workout today but just not as hard as I had gone yesterday. I figure moving a bit more slowly and taking it easier on yourself is better then not doing anything at all. If your still feeling really sore I would recommend doing some more stretching or yoga after the workout. The more your muscles are stretched out the less they hurt the next day. Well it works for me at least :smile:
  • janalynn17
    janalynn17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First week of month 2.. def seeing some toning! Just wish more of my belly fat would dissapear. I try and think I am eating ok but may be too low on the calories