Did a 8.5km run today and then a 10k walk around Sydney....hot
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "The Master's Hammer and Chisel 10 Min Ab Chisel"=Done!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,015 Member
    Options
    Went for a 3.75 mile walk today ~ 79F, sunny, light breeze - wonderful weather. Not much, but pretty good after a day and a half in bed with the flu. About 60-70%, so trying to take it a bit easy before getting back at it full strength.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Shortcut to Size: Month 2, week 4 Chest, Triceps and Calves done!
    I have outgrown my select dumbbells on some of the moves. 52.5 lbs. is it's max weight, and also need to buy some more plates for the barbell, or maybe I just need to join a gym instead!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I need a gluteus maximus massage and have to work deadlifts today.
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I need a gluteus maximus massage and have to work deadlifts today.

Good luck with that! I plan to work legs and bum later today. Next few days will be sore!
    Back from vacation. I had worried about weight gain, but went down a size instead! Love it!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    Did a 8.5km run today and then a 10k walk around Sydney....hot

You're down under? Nice!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Busy weekend. Took part in a curling fun-spiel on Saturday. 3 - 4 end games. Lots of sweeping, but so fun. We won the whole thing! Sunday, we took part in a fund raising event for a hospice. We did a 10km cross country ski. My first ski of the season, and it was great! Conditions and weather were perfect. It was called "the chocolate express", so lots of chocolate treats along the route and then at the finish. Not many GF options, so I was good. :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,942 Member
    Options
    That's right....curling season is in full swing. I must try and watch more curling than I did last year, which was practically NONE.

Somehow I got my lifting done this morning....I had to work first, so kind of thought i might not make it to the gym, but I did!

BOOM!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Rowing: 2 sets of 12x:45 all out/:15r. My coach calls the workout "The Dirty Dozens." Makes sense, since I was calling her dirty names by the last interval.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "BEAST REST". gonna FAIL...again. office furniture flipping all day today again.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, Cool Ones...

@tojo_73 Great to be able to say you've run in Australia! Compression sleeve may help ease shin pain. Good news is that you have 13 months to rest it. :)

Note to self: Do not challenge @MJFSH to an arm wrestling match.....same goes for @gam3rguy. They have too much fun moving iron, lol!

Fun and games during track workout last night. 1 mile warmup, then 2 miles done on the track as 100s done fast on straitaways, then jogging recovery on the corners. At end of each lap, pick one from choice of 4 exercises: situps, pushups (# based on card picked from the deck) or else 1min skipping rope or using a hula hoop. Quite a few laughs among my friends as I tried to use the hula hoop. FAILED. We finished with a mile cool down and some embarrassing video clips shot by our coach. lol.

Back to business today. strength with trainer this morning done. 90 minute aerobic session on bike trainer tonight.
  • fbchick51
    fbchick51 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Another Newbie to the group. 42 years young and looking to get my butt back into shape so I can play like the kid at heart I am!

Got my laps done for the day and so far so good on food!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    20 min treadmill (3.0 mph @ 10% incline), upper body strength work, then 20 min on the bike. It was an upper-body sandwich.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,942 Member
    Options
    Got my lifting in-and-done, today....gonna feel my glutes tonight/tomorrow.

Cardio tomorrow.

Will also weigh.

BOOM/ZOOM!