40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Shortcut to size: Back, Biceps and Abs done!

today, is the official beginning of my 7 day cleanse. will see if i last the whole 7 days!
  • BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    RIGHT HERE!!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    My back is wrenched, so I'm doing some yoga and calling it a rest day.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Rest day yesterday. Strength work done with trainer this morning.

Track workout tonight is a retest of our 5k baseline times. There will be pain, but only for 3 miles.

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,942 Member
    Options
    Morning kids, Beeps and Sdreski, you are talking about Larro and his Ranchero pictures. I sent him a few emails with no response. I missed reading the stories about his mother. Gam3rguy, thanks for the photo. Meltdown class done. Hope all of you have a great day.

Yes, Larro!! wonder what happened to him...anyway, he was a character and had lots of photos to share! Love that!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,942 Member
    Options
    I lifted today! BOOM!

cardio tomorrow. ZOOM!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    @caramelgyrlk - Yes, Larro and his Ranchero. I wonder what happened? He just stopped posting on here. Last bit of news, he was building a bomb shelter. :)

Snow is falling! So beautiful out, but the snow is accumulating like crazy! We are supposed to get 20cm (8") today and am sure we already got most of it.

Went snowshoeing again tonight and I was breaking trail through all that snow. Nice walk.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "BEAST: Rest" today...gonna fail. went to the gym and just did some stretching & core. the tire was calling to me, but I resisted. I spent all day (ALL DAY) yesterday flipping surplus office furniture and more cubicle walls than I can count (got to break stuff too...JOY!). today will be more furniture and broken file cabinets...no cubicles today.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Did UFC FIT: Plyo Shred for cardio today,
    and learned I need more cardio! I poorly performed in some moves I used to be excellent at, due to the lack of cardio in my program.
  • zollarn
    zollarn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just realized I needed to move to the 40+ group and get off the 30+ :blush:
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Rowing: 6x6:00/1:00r, max 22spm.

Welcome to the new kids! I'm pretty new myself. Not new to the 40's; just new to the group. :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Holy Snow! It is crazy out there. Staff were asking for a snow day. We NEVER have snow days, so you know its bad when they are asking.
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 next month...eeeeek!!!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @gam3rguy Is flipping furniture a new job or new hobby? :)

Glad to see so many new kids and doubly happy to see all the old stalwarts still working away.

I did AOS Newport today. First the excuses: I watched it off my phone, without headphones, with a huge fan running in the background, with questionable hotel kettlebells in near 30deg weather at 05:45.

Not my best effort.

On the positive side presentations done tomorrow and have a layover in Sydney where I get to meet up with a buddy I traveled Australia with but haven't seen in 5years

First chance to hang out on the beach before heading back to the snow. Trading sandals for boots and toques. :/ - at least the skiing will be good.
  • jimbogutz
    jimbogutz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    43 years old from So Cal,sign me up.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    @gam3rguy Is flipping furniture a new job or new hobby? :)

it's my regular job. we're down to just two guys now and the other guy HATES doing surplus. it's pretty backed up. we have "boneyards" (yes, they call it that) on 3 floors. what would be an all day job...is stretching to at least three.
    and we now have our regular stuff backing up.