Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    No X3 today. Spartan Super in Pa!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    I got cracked in the other eye this time. I'm seeing a pattern. Lol!
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »

Can you do Spartan alone or do you need a team to get through some of the obstacles?
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Didn't feel great this week, but I still finished week 7 of Strong Lifts.

I'm up to:

135lb Squats
    55lb Shoulder Press
    75lb Bench (did 2 reps at 80, not a full set so I'm not counting it)
    90lb Rows
    150lb Deadlift
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »

Can you do Spartan alone or do you need a team to get through some of the obstacles?
    You can go solo. There's always someone at every obstacle willing to help if you need.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Dynamix"=Done!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    My exercise today will consist of walking around our neighbourhood to see if we can find some stuff stolen from one of our cars
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Trifecta=Done...and somehow I still have two more Spartans on my calendar. Almost a double Trifecta. Maybe next year.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Trifecta=Done...and somehow I still have two more Spartans on my calendar. Almost a double Trifecta. Maybe next year.

hey congrats those are really cool medals
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    A 5-mile easy run for today.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Isometrix"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

hey congrats those are really cool medals
    thanks! I'm growing quite a collection. :p

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    My exercise today will consist of walking around our neighbourhood to see if we can find some stuff stolen from one of our cars

Well, that sucks. Good luck with the search.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »

Well, that sucks. Good luck with the search.

We found the work that had been in a bag that was stolen so success!! I should really bring my skates in I wouldn't want those to get stolen.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hey cool kids,

I have a terrible head / chest cold, but I still got some workouts in on the weekend. Did my strength training on Saturday - back & core. I was hoping to also run, but the cold left me on my *kitten* for the rest of the day. Sunday, I tried to run - it was more a walk / slow run, but then got on my bike and cycled a nice 20+km in an hour. So, almost 2 hours of workout for me on Sunday. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take it!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday kids. Took Barre yesterday and Inferno today. gam3rguy, good deal on the medals. I hope the dots to the eyes are not part of the medal collection. TMAC love the sneakers. Have a great day kids.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    Had a marvelous Sunday....best day I can remember in a long time. Got up kinda early....lazed on my deck in the warming summer air. Went to the Street Performer's Festival for a bit. Rested at home for the afternoon. And hit the sheets early for a luxurious zzzzzzz.

BOOM!

Today, back to work, fitness routine and eating plan. Shedding weight at the rate of 0.5 lb/ wk takes effort and consistency. I GOT THIS!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ugh, Monday after vacation is the WORST kind of Monday!

Had a good trip - I got in two runs on the beach while we were there, and I think I did a reasonable amount of strength training what with the lifting and dragging of coolers and beach canopy. And we rented a stand-up paddleboard on the last day we were there, and I ROCKED it! That was super fun and a pretty good workout - my arms and core were feeling it the next day.

Back to the grind, now...
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Enjoyed a very hot and sweaty 4-mile run with 8 100m pick-ups followed by 21DFX Plyo Fix Extreme. I have just enough time for a cup of tea before work.

Make today your Masterpiece!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When you try two lame *kitten* cardio videos and can't do burpees because of a sore wrist you say *kitten* it and grab your ear phones and do an easy interval Run. It's been awhile because of my stupid heel problem so it was hard but man it felt good to sweat