Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Shoulders"=Done!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Started the day with Les Mills Combat - totally feeling awesome!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    We're in Africa visiting our daughter. 21 hours flight time. Still messed up on wake - sleep cycles. Home to the states 9 December

Where in Africa are you? Have a wonderful time!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Lots of eating and not much exercise this past week. It was fun, but now its time to return to my normal nutrition and training routine. Power spin class tonight will be the first step.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, I am only taking long walks as I am still unable to work out. I have officially gone off the deep end.
    Allen have a great time and safe travels back. Have a great night everyone.
  • itsaboutthattimeagain
    itsaboutthattimeagain Posts: 36 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! Grad student and live in Southern, CA. Good luck anyone!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    YAY!!! Yesterday was the first day I was back to normal workouts, and had an appetite...I think the plague is mostly gone!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, I am only taking long walks as I am still unable to work out. I have officially gone off the deep end.

I can't imagine how difficult this is for you. Walks are good. Keep walking, so you don't completely fall off the deep end. <3
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Take your time and heal up. You will be back in no time.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options

Walking may take more time, but is a great way to burn some calories. Prayers up for a speedy recovery.
  • jesca02
    jesca02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join the group, I just turned 48. I am looking for some help with motivation, I was doing really great up to about three years ago. It seems to get harder and harder with each year to lose weight an to keep it off. I do enjoy exercising and for the most part I do eat healthy. I try to be as positive as I can, my motto make today great as you can.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Rest" day!
    "3 Week Yoga Retreat: Core & Stretch"=Done!
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Boot camp Aquafit class for me tonight..
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    We're in Africa visiting our daughter. 21 hours flight time. Still messed up on wake - sleep cycles. Home to the states 9 December

Where in Africa are you? Have a wonderful time!

Mauritius
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Hang in there
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Good evening kids, I am encouraged after reading your posts regarding me. Thank you so very much. I am often described as stoic and unable to read. That was NOT the case today. I cried like a baby in physical therapy and then another outburst as I took a long walk today. I am glad I got it out. Keep up the good work everyone. Get some lifts in for me.
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Powerlifting style back squat tonight, new PR! 70kgs, up from 60 about 4 weeks ago. Super happy. Yes, below parallel, I plan on competing next month. That’s about 154lbs.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Good evening kids, I am encouraged after reading your posts regarding me. Thank you so very much. I am often described as stoic and unable to read. That was NOT the case today. I cried like a baby in physical therapy and then another outburst as I took a long walk today. I am glad I got it out. Keep up the good work everyone. Get some lifts in for me.

try not to get too upset with the now. focus on recovering and think about how much stronger you'll come back.

• tcunbeliever
    Options
    I only manged 20 min of BBL Sculpt before the coughing kicked in hard, but that's still the first like 20 min of serious strength training in a couple weeks, so I'm calling it a WIN!