gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    BettyM1017 wrote: »
    Happy 1111 to @gam3rguy !

THANKS! :)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group to - I am 52 and have now lost nearly four stone - but got another five still to go - pounds going but slowly and just discovered I actually enjoy exercise - it was a case of finding the right things, My swimming is much improved and discovered Spinning a couple of weeks ago. I am still getting used to this app and not sure how to add people or ask people to add me

Click on the screen name in the left sidebar of the person you wish to add. That will open a window - click on the name again. That will open a second window with an "Add Friend" button. Click on that button and your request will be sent. There is also an option to send a message with the request.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Pre-surgery (Sept 22 and before), I worked out 5-6 days every week. I was an avid runner and LOVED boot camp. I got medically cleared to return to exercise about 2 weeks ago and I'm having a hard time getting back into my routine. I've worked out 4 times in 2 weeks. Part of the issue is that I'm still tired (from doing very little except healing for 6 weeks). I have a run in February (10K + half marathon back-to-back) and I need to get training.

I said all this to say. I HAVE to run tomorrow. Who is holding me accountable?

Welcome to the Cool Kids.

Did you run yesterday? You have a race to train for. A 10k/Half back to back sounds like fun!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Legs" & "21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio Fix"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    4 mile run tonight. :)
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ran 2 miles... slow! I don't like running in the afternoon... I already feel tired.

I did get to try out my snazzy new cold weather base layer- merino and synthetic blend in my favorite color- purple! 10 bucks at the surplus store!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, I am still around and unable to do much at the moment. I am trying hard not to go out of my mind. This really sucks. Welcome newbies. Have a great night kids.
  • sdereski
    Options
    Good Morning cool kids.
    @caramelgyrlk - are you still suffering from your car accident? Oh my, I certainly hope you are feeling much better soon. Am sure this inactivity is driving you crazy.

@SusanDSME - good job getting the run in!

Rough night for me last night - slept solid for 2 hours, then was awake for 5!! :weary: Fell asleep again at 5:30 and was up at 7:30. Not sure how I am going to survive this day. Coffee. Lots of coffee. :tired_face:
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Back/Bis" & "21 Day Fix: Upper Fix"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Shoulders" & "21 Day Fix: Lower Fix"=Done!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    py70k6xkyjl1.png
  • sdereski
    Options
    A nice 4 mile run tonight. Icy roads, so was a little slow.
  • ChrisF48
    ChrisF48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new but I am not sure if I signed up or nor for the group
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "21 Day Fix: Flat Abs Fix"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris" & "21 Day Fix: Cardio Fix"=Done!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    ChrisF48 wrote: »
    I am new but I am not sure if I signed up or nor for the group

No sign up needed just post
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    We're in Africa visiting our daughter. 21 hours flight time. Still messed up on wake - sleep cycles. Home to the states 9 December
  • gam3rguy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Legs" & "21 Day Fix: Dirty 30"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Back/Bis" & "21 Day Fix: Yoga Fix"=Done!