Options

Replies

• Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    level3tjg wrote: »
    Djproulx wrote: »
    Great picture. Is that an Amberjack?

Yeah... I offshore fish alot here in NC. We have a lot of big AJs. This is a decent sized one. My biggest AJ is like 90 lbs. I want to catch one of 100 lbs. :)

Very cool. Now I've got the itch to go fishing, lol.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,941 Member
    Options
    Monday = stepcardio
    Tuesday = lifting
    Today = stepcardio

I did weigh on Monday - I am down 9 lbs from Jan 1st! So, 11 more to go....and I doubt the 11 that are left will be as fast-exiting as the first 9 were. But, I am going to just keep chopping away, a little bit at a time....even getting another 5 lbs off will feel like "success".

My clothes are fitting better and my workouts seem more explosive.

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    6 x 400 on the treadmill. I started the fast intervals at 10:00m/m, but by the end was up to 8:57. Pretty fast for me.
  • howan
    howan Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Yesterday: P90 Sculpt 3/4 in the morning, and GoodGym in the afternoon (30 min jog, then helped move furniture for 1/2 hour)

Today: an hour of yoga in the morning then just finished P90 Cardio 3/4 - it was solid, but not my most energetic (it's better when I do it at the beginning of the day). Sweating properly now! Going to shower and have a healthy dinner...
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    QuikDogs wrote: »
    Finally managed to deadlift 125 kg (about 275) sumo style. Of course I didn't video myself, but my coach did. Here's a photo from him, complete with his comment. lol Oh and it's a good example of "deadlift face".
    1iniloyq4dpd.png

HAHA! You made "deadlift face". You are an inspiration, QD! Well done!

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, hot pilates done. QD great job. Have a great evening.
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    QuikDogs wrote: »
    Finally managed to deadlift 125 kg (about 275) sumo style. Of course I didn't video myself, but my coach did. Here's a photo from him, complete with his comment. lol Oh and it's a good example of "deadlift face".
    1iniloyq4dpd.png

HAHA! You made "deadlift face". You are an inspiration, QD! Well done!
    I ALWAYS make the deadlift face and it is unbelievably attractive. Lol!
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Got another PR tonight! Lest you think this happens Willy nilly, it absolutely does not. I’m at the end of a very long eight week strength building block. The last two weeks, we test our new strength with the five major lifts. Two last week, three this week. Last week I got a giant 15kg improvement on my squat, and a 6kg increase with my strict press. Monday I got a 2.5 improvement on my deadlift. Tonight, up 2.5kg on my bench press. Getting stronger!
    o1q1r6pr7avd.jpeg
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps: Cardio 3 & Core 2"=Done!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    30 minutes on the bike trainer, then a little strength and balance work).

Then lunch out. I’m thinking calamari.

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    @QuikDogs - great job!!
    @_TMac_ nice speed work.

Finally got a run in yesterday. Well, a slow jog is more like it, but it was steady...and hilly!
    Need to start building my speed up again. amazing what almost a month off did.
    Wishing everyone a Happy Easter weekend! 4 days off for me! :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,941 Member
    Options
    congrats on the long, long weekend, sdereski.

Me and hubby are headed on a much-needed and long-awaited time away, together, next week. One glorious week.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Working out on some fishies! ;)

1uvktccp1tmn.jpg

Now that looks like a good day!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    __TMac__ wrote: »
    6 x 400 on the treadmill. I started the fast intervals at 10:00m/m, but by the end was up to 8:57. Pretty fast for me.

Nice one! I'm somewhere in there, too. I may not be fast, but I get the job done!
  • BettyM1017
    Options
    Yesterday was an awesome Weightless Wednesday Strength & Agility CG workout. I was bummed that I had to work. I would have loved to repeat that oneat the evening camp. Lots of lateral squats, mountain climbers, fast feet, side shuffles, low jacks, and in & out squats. It was tough but felt amazing when I was done.

Today was a 5-mile run at a nice and easy pace.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, hope that all is well. I slept in and took Barre. I can tell I have not been there in awhile. I got an email notice from MFP a few minutes ago about the data breach they experienced in February. Always something. Have a great evening everyone.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Working out on some fishies! ;)

1uvktccp1tmn.jpg

A good day fishin'! Just a bit envious here, level3. Nice!
  • howan
    howan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wed: an hour of yoga in the morning, P90 Sculpt in the aft
    Thurs: P90 Cardio
    Today: rest day!
    Have a great Easter weekend, all!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Special Ops: Resistance"=Done!