is there an exercise you wish you could do?

Options

Replies

• Erin51
    Erin51 Posts: 35
    Options
    BURPEES!! I am so terrible at them! But someday...watch me Jillian Michaels!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    unassisted pull ups and double unders!
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    I want to be able to run also. Slowly training towards my goal :)
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I miss horseback riding. Too expensive. I miss barn work, too. Although if I tried it right now I'd probably gimp up my back for a month.

Meee toooo!!!
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    running and yoga.
  • samspath
    samspath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pull-ups

swimming... I'd like to do a triathlon

squats with thigh parallel or lower

getting down and up off the floor with grace and quickness

and oddly enough... hula hoop... I cannot keep it going
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I wish I could swim...but water scares me, I have an extreme fear of not touching the bottom and drowning...
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Dips and pull ups...I'm working towards it, but right now they are "assisted"
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    I would love to be able to run for long periods. I can only run down the street before I give up lol, And do push ups without having to do the modified ones, and do pull ups at least one. (:
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I wish I could run but my knees will not cooperate. I am really starting to think about knee surgery as I continue to lose weight. I am not sure what I would do if I could actually not have pain every day.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I would like to run too. Distance. I can run short distances, sprints, but I think I'd fall over if I had to run a mile or more. :blushing:
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Squats
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Zumba, BBL or Insanity. I'm way too fat for my height, so my feet always hurt but I've always always wanted to get into intense cardio workouts. Right now, I'm slowly building up and losing via elliptical and stationary bike. -__-
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to actually run and do real push-ups. Chin-ups might be cool too.
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wish I could touch my toes without my knees bending. I have horrible flexibility. I would also like to be able to do pushups and pullups. I can do girl style pushups, but I want to do the standard way. Pullups I have to have a lot of assistance and I can barely hold myself up for any amount of time. One exercise I would like to be able to do, but don't have the time, equipment, or resources for it is kayaking. I would love to get out on the water and just paddle away. I love being outside especially around water.
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks....I pee with each jack....NOT cool!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    hmm. I do miss running. I used to go jogging every single night on grid roads by my dad's farm but now I'm in town and HATE jogging in town so I don't...plus running in winter sucks (and not safe since most of the sidewalks are usually icy) so I don't go jogging. if I had a treadmil I would love to be able to do that even.

Also pullups/chin ups but I don't have anything to use to do them. :( My dad has a chin up bar at the farm. I wish he would've got it when I was still living at home!! lol
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    pullups/chin ups but I don't have anything to use to do them. :( My dad has a chin up bar at the farm. I wish he would've got it when I was still living at home!! lol

you can get a pull-up bar that hangs in your doorway for like 20 bucks online or at Walgreens.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    pullups/chin ups but I don't have anything to use to do them. :( My dad has a chin up bar at the farm. I wish he would've got it when I was still living at home!! lol

you can get a pull-up bar that hangs in your doorway for like 20 bucks online or at Walgreens.

I honestly don't have 20 bucks to spare right now even. I don't even have that much to spend on groceries so there's no way I'd be able to spend it on a pull up bar.
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    YES! I watch the Biggest Loser and Bob has the contestants do head stands against the wall... I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT!!