No Eating After 8pm & 64oz of water a day Challenge!!!!

Options
Okay, Here we go. I need to lose 20lbs in 4months and the only thing stopping me is Drinking water and eating late at night. I got the excercise thing down pact, so what is stopping me from reaching my goals......snakcing and not drinking enough water.

So please join me in this journey, so we can together make this a habit and not a struggle.

According to numerous articles, it takes atleast 30 days to make something a habit.

Let me know if you are interested and i create another thread that we can post and motivate eachother.

I feel that when i am held accountable i tend to acheive my goals.

Let me know.

~Chika

Replies

• Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • lilyyrose16
    Options
    im in!
  • cxJvak
    cxJvak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Something to try when building habits, wear a bracelet or rubberband on one of your wrists as a reminder. When you break your habit, switch the bracelet to the other wrist. It's kind of silly how a simple act of having to move a rubber band will motivate you to not break your habit. It's a visual clue of what's important. Try to keep the band on the same arm for 21 days.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I will be here to Support you all...You will see a change..My cut off time is 7p.m. and of course I gets my water in...This is going to be amazing what changes this will give you and others...GET FAMILY!!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am bad at eating past 8 and this is where most of my bad calories come from :sad:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I would like to lose 29!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I would like to lose 29!!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Something to try when building habits, wear a bracelet or rubberband on one of your wrists as a reminder. When you break your habit, switch the bracelet to the other wrist. It's kind of silly how a simple act of having to move a rubber band will motivate you to not break your habit. It's a visual clue of what's important. Try to keep the band on the same arm for 21 days.

That is such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fitTP32
    fitTP32 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im in! I so need to drink more water
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am in! I snack a lot after 8 pm:(.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    this is briliant! thanks for sharing:)
  • savvynurse
    Options
    Im in as well!! Need to get back off the gravy train
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am in for the water challenge and no eating after 8!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am in!! ;) I am a late night snacker
  • cabbagerose7
    cabbagerose7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Evening snacking is where i blow it!!! I would love to join in. My cravings start around 7pm so i will go that time. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • Jlcit
    Jlcit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am terrible about drinking water and I am a late night snacker. I also need to lose 20 pounds.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in as I need to get my water up. Thanks for posting!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Count me it too! I have been struggling to get my water in.
  • fentonmc
    Options
    I'm ready for the challenge. I need to drink more water and have a difficult time with late nite eating. No eating after 7pm for me!
  • edaney
    edaney Posts: 4
    Options
    Drinking water and evening eating is a big problem for me