No Eating After 8pm & 64oz of water a day Challenge!!!!

Options

Replies

• debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need the motivation to increase my water intake and my husband always snacks after 8. It is so hard not to when he does!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    so far as water goes, i strive to drink a gallon a day. i fill up a gallon jug every day and take it in the car when i leave the house.. it serves as a constant reminder i need to drink it . its been pretty successful for me so far

Thanks for the idea.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    im in too!!!!:flowerforyou: -my problem is the eating pass 8pm:sick:
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i drink a ton of water but man i have a hard time not eating late, so i am gonna give this challenge a try, i know i've lost weight before not eating late. good luck to us all!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been horrible with water consumption and I crave ice cream, chips, chocolate, pretty much anything I shouldn't be consuming at night. I need something to help me take the second step.
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm quite good at not eating past 8pm as long as I'm not out and about but REALLY bad at getting all my water :(
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this too, need to get back into my water - it's harder with the colder weather
    snacking in the evening is something i really want to tackle too
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am in! I need to drink more water! and I am trying hard not to snack after eight!
  • atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in .......horrible night snacker
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. This is just what I need...accountability!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Eating late isn't a tough issue, but the water definatly is. I never drink enough water, or any fluids, throughout the day.
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm in....late night eating is my biggest problem.
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am in! Is there a group I need to join?
  • melynda001
    Options
    I am HORRIBLE at eating late at night...like, really late at night! It has to stop! I have 10lbs (maybe 15lbs) that I would like to lose. I'll start tonight!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Alright i'm going to have to close this group and create a GROUP called " 30 Day Challenge of Not eating after 8pm w/ Water ". So please standby for the invitation..

Please add me as a friend if you haven't already. LETS GO!!!!!

MOTIVATE MOTIVATE MOTIVATE

~Chika
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Alright i'm going to have to close this group and create a GROUP called " 30 Day Challenge of Not eating after 8pm w/ Water ". So please standby for the invitation..

Please add me as a friend if you haven't already. LETS GO!!!!!

MOTIVATE MOTIVATE MOTIVATE

~Chika

Please go into the Community and under groups look for "eating after 8pm" and the group listing should come up. If you can't find it, please send me a message and i will invite you. There was way too many people for me to invite each and every single person and keep track. Thanks again
  • soniar81
    soniar81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I try to have a cut off in between 6-7pm, but the water intake is a challenge for me! I'm ready!
  • Spenguin0514
    Options
    I'm in
  • butterbud
    butterbud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to get on this train.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Something to try when building habits, wear a bracelet or rubberband on one of your wrists as a reminder. When you break your habit, switch the bracelet to the other wrist. It's kind of silly how a simple act of having to move a rubber band will motivate you to not break your habit. It's a visual clue of what's important. Try to keep the band on the same arm for 21 days.

That is such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! This is an awesome idea! I'm going to try it!! And I'm in for the challenge!! Drinking the water is no problem for me, I drink several ounces a day, but eating late is a very bad habit I have, so I'm in!!