Secret Motivation...got me here

Options

Replies

• NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Completely awesome!!!!! Well done! My whole thing started because I want to be much better at yoga....perhaps a little logo on my card might work too. Too bad for poor hubby who borrows mine a lot! :laugh:
  • Zoot_
    Zoot_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Such an awesome idea. You inspired me to tape a logo of my favorite store to the back of my card (a store that once a pon ago I was able to wear their clothes, but not anymore) I WILL get there! Thank you!
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    You are magnificent and such an inspiration!!!!!

That is a wonderful experience, and proof that this site, dedication, hard work and sometimes tears will change your life.

Thank you so much for sharing.

:flowerforyou:
  • ashcandi
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Congrats on your accomplishment! Very inspiring.
  • nursenelson
    Options
    That is a very cool story! Thanks so much for sharing and I very well might steal your secret trick :D
    I too am a lover of LuLuLemon - I just so happen to be going on a holiday in a couple of weeks and guess what store I have had in my mind to shop at?? Guess! Give up? LuLu!!
    I don't have one where I live and it's too difficult to buy online (due to the price pretty much)
    So everytime I'm running or whatever I keep thinking over and over... HOLIDAYS....SHOPPING.....HOLIDAYS.....SHOPPING!
    I'm super pumped - I do believe I will be buying a couple sizes smaller than what I own now :):D
  • wildflower408
    wildflower408 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspirational!! I am so happy for your triumph. :)
  • AmandaM15
    AmandaM15 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great story!! Size 4! Wow! I'm totally inspired because there are a few stores that I absolutely love but can't fit into any of their clothes. :P But I plan on marching into one of them this summer and buying a pair of ridiculously cute jeans! ;)
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing. I have trouble being disciplined, and you are one of the motivations I need everyday to keep going
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your victory with us!!!! So happy for you. :)
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great story! I can't wait until the day I can walk into a "regular" store and buy something. I've NEVER been able to do that. I've worn plus size ever since I can remember (when I was a kid it was "pretty plus" from Sears).
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I just looked up those pants!! Boy I sure hope you bought them! They are super cute!! Congratulations!!!!!!

They are great pants and after trying them on you bet, I bought them! I consider them earned! LOL. :) Thanks very much.
  • jbpretty
    Options
    That is a very cool story! Thanks so much for sharing and I very well might steal your secret trick :D
    I too am a lover of LuLuLemon - I just so happen to be going on a holiday in a couple of weeks and guess what store I have had in my mind to shop at?? Guess! Give up? LuLu!!
    I don't have one where I live and it's too difficult to buy online (due to the price pretty much)
    So everytime I'm running or whatever I keep thinking over and over... HOLIDAYS....SHOPPING.....HOLIDAYS.....SHOPPING!
    I'm super pumped - I do believe I will be buying a couple sizes smaller than what I own now :):D

GO FOR IT!! LOL! I think you should totally go into the store and treat yourself, it makes doing all this a little more worth it. And yes, the bank card thing works if all you need is a little urging. :)
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What a phenomenal story--way to go!
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    This is such an amazing story, well done! :)
  • jbpretty
    Options
    Thank YOU for your replies as they are encouraging to me.

I think it's these NSV that really keep us going.

Thanks everyone for your responses and your continued support. :)
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Really great success story, thanks for sharing. I do believe that having visual reminders of your goal is a great motivator. Am totally going to put your secret into practice today!! This year I will post my success story, With 63lbs down and 26lbs to go I can almost touch it!!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I love your NSV and I am so very happy for you!! What an accomplishment!! Congratulations. Enjoy your pants!!! Great pants make you feel way more awesome working out!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done that is a great story of motivation and inspiration xxx
  • jaynewould
    Options
    I'm just going to join in on this big 'ol echo chamber and say, that was an awesome story! I need to think of something I really want so I can tape it to my card too. You're fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!