Secret Motivation...got me here

Options

Replies

• newmrswood
    Options
    This is the best motivational story to me! Great Job!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome story! LOVED reading that! And that right there is proof that that feeling tastes better then anything out there! Good for you! Love that tip! Congrats!
  • rosalieharris
    rosalieharris Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow..very touching! I am crying just reading it. I know how you feel!! Way to go girl...so proud of you and for you:)
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, you earned it

Congrats on getting a hot body back
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I am almost crying for you! Because you are such an inspiration, and I hope someday I have a story like that. Congratulations!!!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Great story...good for you! :drinker:
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    That is a great store! I am a shopper at heart, but because of my weight right now I really dont like going into stores because I get disappointed.

I can not wait to have a story like yours to tell. Congrats!:smile:
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment!! I can't wait to have that feeling...and share my story! :wink:
  • LMLeu
    LMLeu Posts: 29
    Options
    :love: :love: My next goal is boudouir pictures. 8o

I want to do these so badly! I'm a size 8 right now so I can fit into the fun lingerie, but I just don't feel comfortable in it. Can't wait to be a size 4 and give my husband an AWESOME birthday present! :blushing:
  • luvgreen25
    Options
    I love the debit card idea! Great job and keep up the good work.
  • Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I too hate shopping because I can't find anything that fits and when I do find something it is always in the Women's section. I see the clothes in the other sections that are adorable and want to get them but they either don't fit or they surely don't look good on someone my size.

I too am taking control though. My goal this year is to put myself first more and to take the time to make a healthy lunch for myself and to go to the gym at night. I have started and WILL have the results you have.

Keep up the hard work!!!!!
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    Too cool. That must been such an awesome experience. I would been like in your face ppl! lol Okay I would said that on the "inside" LOL
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    When I was christmas shopping for my two teens I stepped in "Buckle" and saw all the jeans with the pockets full of sparkle... made me sad that I can't fit in them, my husband was disappointed he couldn't fit in some of the shirts. I told him we need to get our butts in gear so we could buy clothes in this store, if we and when we decide to! Reading your success story gives me yet another reason that I am on here logging my food and exercise daily, and fighting for my health, and now another reason is because this girlie wants a really pretty sparkling pair of jeans to slip over my soon-to-be slim butt! Thanks and congrats on reaching one of your goals!

M
  • Bwalton79
    Bwalton79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I loved your story. How did you loose the weight?
  • Bwalton79
    Bwalton79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love this story. How did you loose the weight?
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    THAT.IS.AWESOME! CONGRATS!
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    This is an AMAZING story! You deserve it all and I am totally stealing that credit card idea. I just need to think of the perfect logo first. :)

Keep up the hard work and congrats!!!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When I was christmas shopping for my two teens I stepped in "Buckle" and saw all the jeans with the pockets full of sparkle... made me sad that I can't fit in them, my husband was disappointed he couldn't fit in some of the shirts. I told him we need to get our butts in gear so we could buy clothes in this store, if we and when we decide to! Reading your success story gives me yet another reason that I am on here logging my food and exercise daily, and fighting for my health, and now another reason is because this girlie wants a really pretty sparkling pair of jeans to slip over my soon-to-be slim butt! Thanks and congrats on reaching one of your goals!

M

Of course, I hope you get your sparlkly jeans very soon! Thanks very much, I know that how important it is to read other's stories, I'm glad mine has touched anyone. I like this place and love the people here very much. Jamie :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    What a great and inspiring story! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I think I might try the debit card thing too because it is little extras and fast food that really get me! Congrats on your success, that is awesome! I'm happy for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!