39 down, 25 to go (pics)

Options
12346»

Replies

• sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :drinker: You look great! I'm sure you'll be able to post you're final pic, you got this!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well for those of you that wanted to stay updated on my progress, today I weighed in at 150.2 lbs. I am down 8.8 lbs for the month of January (I think those first few pounds were leftover water weight from the New Years celebrations), so I am now 15.2 lbs away from my goal of 135...though part of me feels like striving for 130. Time will tell. :wink:

I hope that all of you are having successes of your own, too! :flowerforyou:
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Weekly update (for those of you who wanted it): February 7th, 2012.

Weight: 148.6 lbs
    Down 1.6 lbs from last week.

New goal has been set to 130 lbs which means I have 18.6 lbs to go to get to my ultimate goal weight.

Interesting fact: I am 1.6 lbs away from being within a "healthy" BMI range. Something that I have not been in since I was about 15 years old. Very exciting for me!

Have a great week, all! :flowerforyou:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    great job stunning
  • manasunshine
    Options
    you look great, this was very inspirational. keep up the good work. best of luck for the rest!!
  • SLPTGE
    SLPTGE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes. You are truly an inspiration to those who are struggaling (can't spell that word today). Keep up the great work and now be my friend :)
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great story and fantastic work! You deserve all the great feelings, vibes, and snaps!
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing! I'm the same height as you so to see the difference is very inspirational! Well done.
  • jack758
    jack758 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You're lookin great keep up the good work!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    amazing results - i can tell u have woeked hard. well done ;o)
  • 2Grtkids
    Options
    I'm so inspired! Great work!
  • vakaranshah786
    vakaranshah786 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    u look great all your hard work is paying off, i have just joined mfp and sometimesit feels like i will never achieve my goal but ops like you give me that motivation thanks:happy:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!! Great job!
  • 4lelito
    Options
    You were beautiful before but you are stunning you look very good :) congratulations on your success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!