Do you feel sexy?

Options

Replies

• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I do, now that I have muscle definition that I never had before. I'm still overweight, but I am more confident and getting a lot of looks at the gym lately:blushing: I didn't think I would like the male attention, but I do! And my husband is looking at me differently now too.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.... sexy to me isn't a SIZE or SHAPE... It's more of an internal confidence thing....

Yeah, I feel SEXY most of the time... I have a hubby who is constantly affirming my worth, so it makes it easier, I suppose...

Love yourself!! BE YOU!!!! <---THAT's SEXY !! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    This is on my workout playlist ... WOOT
    I feel sexy when I'm rocking out the the song SEXY AND I KNOW IT by LMFAO.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I would when I felt wanted, but in general, I never really do.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Like everyone, there are days that you do and days that you don't. The good thing is that my MFP family is pretty good at keeping motivated with great compliments. And those days make me feel great!!

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I ever feel "sexy".
    However, I have been doing a dumb-bell weights oriented strength program since late Nov. Sometimes as I do arm and shoulder workouts in front of the mirror I do like what I see and feel a little "buff" !
  • kandyjo
    Options
    You sexy THANG!! :wink:
    Like everyone, there are days that you do and days that you don't. The good thing is that my MFP family is pretty good at keeping motivated with great compliments. And those days make me feel great!!

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sexy is between the ears. :smile:

I felt sexy at my high weight and my low weight and everywhere in between. Not every minute of every day, but certainly more often than not.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I do pretty much most of the time... Sexy to me has a lot more to do with my personality most of the time ... and when I can let go of worrying about how my body might look, and just work it, then I feel sexy too.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I feel Sexy When I am Confident and Dripping with Sweat working out , Because I am
    Bringing Sexy ALL The way Back and I know It!!!!!

♩♫♩ "WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH" ♩♫♩
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this one is just for the females, but I always feel sexy. I don't feel that way because of anything related to me physically, but simply because I can. Why not? I'm the only me in the world and I'll be damned if I call myself trash. Not gonna do it!

Well said.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    God no. I've never felt sexy. Doesn't matter whether I'm thin, fat, young or old, it's still just me.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I do pretty much most of the time... Sexy to me has a lot more to do with my personality most of the time ... and when I can let go of worrying about how my body might look, and just work it, then I feel sexy too.

This, exactly.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    "Do you feel sexy?"
    all the time! :wink: :wink: well, in general because at this precise moment i'm feeling a bit under the weather :sick:
  • jfcarlson713
    jfcarlson713 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a 52 (ok - almost 53) yr old grandma of 5. Sexy is NOT how you look - it's how you feel. I feel sexy every day! YOU have to feel it - it's not about your SO or how other people treat you. Treat yourself well and others will too!
  • nubeing
    nubeing Posts: 23
    Options
    I feel sexy because of the energy that I get from working out. I feel like I look good because I feel awesome. Even before I noticed any changes in my body, I felt good about what I was doing. And believe me, it is not easy feeling sexy when you have a house full of kids and a total lack of energy. I needed that energy boost to feel like I do now and I'm addicted to that feeling. I work out at least 3 times a week, and sometimes that just means a good walk and taking the stairs at work.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This topic makes me sad!!!!! :cry:
    Everyone is sexy in their own way, on their own terms. Don't let anyone - especially yourself - make you believe otherwise. Find what it is about yourself that you LOVE and remember it!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Only when "im sexi and i know it" comes on...
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Right now?? Yeah, just worked out and I'm sweaty and flushed, and I think I look fantastic! If only I could feel that way all the time......
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Nope, not any more. It has less to do with where I am on the scale than where I am in life and in my own head. I have felt sexy, both when I was smaller and when I was heavier. I let some cruel words and unfortunate truths damage that part of me. It's locked away right now. I hope to find it again, someday. Sexy or not, I want to be the best ME I can be, so I will keep working towards my goals and keep improving myself.