Do you feel sexy?

Options

Replies

• shan889
    shan889 Posts: 73
    Options
    Sometimes I do...Sometimes I don't. It depends on the kind of day I'm having.

I have really low self esteem moments (especially when I go shopping and I have to look at a mirror other than mine) But sometimes I have high self esteem moment. (Usually when I'm looking in my own mirror) Funny how that works.

My boyfriend tells me I'm sexy, but sometimes I feel like I have no idea what he is talking about because when I look at myself I don't feel it. Other times, I'm like "Thanks....I know:)" haha.

I guess I need to work on feeling sexy consistently.
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    DO I feel sexy....it all depends on my mood I guess, but for the most part no. I have tried, but no. My hubby says I am, but I dont feel it or think it so until I do, I wont be able to accept his compliments. I love him for that and many more things. Now I just need to love myself as well a tad more.
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I never knew what it even felt like to honestly feel sexy til I was well into my 20's. Its been an on an off again situation since then. Well, mostly on for the last 7 years, except for the year that I started pushing 200. No matter how much my brain and my boyfriend knew that I was the same smart and sexy gal that I had been at a healthier weight, I just couldn't shake the unsexiness...

Unless it was just me and him..and then, well, you know :blushing:

Now I am on my way back to a normal weight, but I think I started feeling sexy again as soon as I got off my @$$ and started doing something positive for myself. Self empowerment is very sexy and can set you straight :wink:
  • nancyv73
    Options
    Yes, I do feel sexy!!! I felt sexy even at my heaviest weight. My husband is always telling me how beautiful I am and how much he loves my body. I do feel my sexiest when he puts his arms around me and touches my waist/stomach area!!! I did not allow him to touch my stomach area before lossing weight.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the last time I felt sexy or attractive. And its not from any excess weight as much as from a lifetime of being criticized about everything in my life. I am not working out to be sexy...I am just working out so i don't die and I can try to be a good father.
  • girllimberlost
    Options
    I feel sexy almost all the time. In fact, I have done 3 different intimate shoots, at 235, 210, and at 190 pounds. My hubby tells me all the time that I am HOTT! Sexy has nothing to do with the shape you are (which you acknowledge in your post) and only and solely on how you feel.

Did I always feel sexy? I didn't, but I always wanted to, and one day, I gave myself permission to feel that way whenever I wanted. It is a state of mind. It is the way you feel under your skin. It is a title only you can give yourself. Weight, shape, scars, and marks do not matter. Sexy is an attitude!
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sometimes...I have a hard time doing so because I've NEVER been told I'm sexy =/

With a smile that pretty, no one's ever said it?

There's something seriously wrong with just about everyone you know, then.

As for me ... Eh, maybe. Not so much physically, although my wife has said a number of things to express that she thinks so. That my gut sticks out a lot less than it used to and my arms aren't as flabby, those are definitely plusses.
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I changed my profile pic for this one. I think that women often feel sexy based on the feedback they get from men because we are so vocal to give it. I don't think that men hear what women are thinking as directly (at least not in my experience).

I don't think that we should base our self-worth on what others think, but it's very easy to lean one way or another if we hear or don't hear it.
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    hell yeah i feel sexy, no strike that, i AM sexy (and i know it, lolol). no make-up, no perfume, no ultra reveling clothes, no high heels, or any of that stuff needed. it radiates out from within.
    and if you think you're sexy other people will too. that is just how it works.
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i might be a big girl and yes i am looking to loose at less 75lbs and then some but i always feel good about my self when i am feeling i guess as you put it ugly i go and put my makeup on and dress up this makes me feel better about my self working out also take stuff off my mind and i feel real good about my self.. i try and stay positive about everything and everyone around me, the more you like your self the better you do to push your goals, right now i feel i look sexy but wen i reach my weight lost goal im going from sexy to HOT.. :smile: never let anyone make you feel less..
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hell to the yeah.

365/24/7. It is as much a mental state of mind (or possibly more) as it is physical. Don't get me wrong though staying in shape is a huge plus factor here.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Only when I'm riding :)
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm only 25lbs in...but yes, I do! Hubby this morning was complimenting me on how small I am! And I feel GREAT!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    sexy, for me, is confidence. I always feel sexy.
  • MayaNelson
    Options
    Sexy is a brain thing - not a body thing. At least to me.
    I was sexy at 255 and I'm sexy now!

Maya
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do. It's taken me a while.... but occasionally, when I have a fantastic outfit (and sexy bra and my cheeky panties) on- including "big girl" shoes or some kick *kitten* boots I AM sexy- (I may be sexy more often, but I don't always FEEL it). But I DO usually have to be dressed. Don't usually feel so sexy when I ONLY have the "sexy" lingerie on. I still see the flaws and not the positive. I am working on that....
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Touch me. I totally feel sexy.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    No, I do not feel sexy. I'm trying though. I do have my moments but lately they aren't fequent. :(
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    spend more time naked....it's probably just a mind connection since you said you've always felt this way.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    wigle, wigle, wigle, wigle, wigle YEAH!!! I am sexy and I know it!!! That's my new motivating song :-)