Sisterhood HCP Week 7

Options
1235»

Replies

• MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I too pictures, but I did it by myself with the timer, and it didn't turn out quite right. I'll load them up tonight when I have more time. See you all later!!!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ari-Thanks for making me smile(AGAIN). I don't know what I'd do without your posts... They always start my day off happy...

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

so since i suggested it i sucked up my nerves and took some new photos (aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!:sick: ) i took my first body picture :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: (tried making it my main but my head was cut off u think thats a sign :laugh: ???) the body one and the face one my main new one are from tonight march 9, 2009 the eve before i start week 8 omg week 8 really? 57 days and still going strong slow and steady. so happy i can bring smiles to peoples faces this group is so amazing u help me i am glad i can help you and together we will reach the finish line how do we get to the finish line mister and sisters __________________________?

love you all good luck tom omg so nervous

xoxo

tortoise
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ariel, I love your new pictures! You look great!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ariel, I love your new pictures! You look great!

thank you sooooooooo much i was nervous taking them but i had to be somewhere yesterday so i was feeling pretty :bigsmile: so thank you