30 Day Shred

Options
Hey everyone! Today was my first day to do 30 day shred and I was wanting to start a group up of people that have started within a couple of days as I did and want to motivate each other! Let me know if you are interested!

Replies

• PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I'll do it and start it tonight.. :)
    Been meaning to start up again but just haven't.. this'll give me the push I need..
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great! :) This will keep me motivated too!
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I started it on the 1st, but I'll join your group too. =)
  • Yanna005
    Options
    I want to join the group also. It's my first time pushing for major weight lost and it's a good Idea to had your support.
  • premanjali
    Options
    I started yesterday too and would love to join... :)

14242200.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    There's another group that I just joined that started it on Monday if any of you are interested:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1456-30-ds-challenge-1-02-12-carolinamomma3-s

Actually, I think there might be a few groups on here dedicated to JM30DS. Good luck with this :smile:
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I am in. I started on the 2nd. Is everyone doing more then the 30 day shred or is that going to be the only workout you do? I plan on doing the dvd everyday and 4-5 times throughout the week I will add some more cardio via elliptical or treadmill.
  • retinad
    Options
    What is the 30 day Shred?! Is there anything that you do specifically?
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options

Yeah, Its a Jillian Michaels Workout DVD.. Its had amazing results. The first time I did it - everyone I know kept complimenting me on my weight loss and I only did like 12 days. Its really great.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Id like to join...was waiting for a group!!! do we weigh in on certain days?? is everyone going to do each level for 10 days?
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    Okay everyone, so far I have added anyone that had said that they are interested. If you want in or if you have any friends that want to join, just post on here or message me.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I re-started today :)

So count me in :smile:
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    Id like to join...was waiting for a group!!! do we weigh in on certain days?? is everyone going to do each level for 10 days?

I was thinking that everyone could do each level for 10 days, but if you would like to do it differently or at your own pace, you are welcome to that as well. I was thinking about doing a weigh-in each level, however, I have done research on the 30 ds and a lot of people maintain their weight but lose inches.

Everyone, feel free to give any input or advice on what you think about weigh-ins or anything else you may want to do.

Should we do weigh-ins? Let me know what you're thinking!

Also, I was thinking about doing weekly or daily challenges to add to the Shred to maximize our results. What do you guys think?
  • stormystrickland
    Options

Yeah, Its a Jillian Michaels Workout DVD.. Its had amazing results. The first time I did it - everyone I know kept complimenting me on my weight loss and I only did like 12 days. Its really great.

It's available at Wal-mart and should be available at Target for around $10.00; it is around a 20 minute workout and people have had amazing results with it. I added you to the group incase you decided to do it with us!
  • bugsmama16
    Options
    I'd like to join, I'm new to this site, but am looking to lose 15 lbs and since I have the DVD why not use it!
  • stormystrickland
    Options
    Everyone has been added by this point.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Everyone has been added by this point.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • stormystrickland
    Options