30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Rosemarose
    Rosemarose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Can I please join too? I started 30 Day Shred yesterday and I'm looking to lose 10 lbs at the very least. I'm a newly married and I stress ate all the way up to the wedding, now I'm left with all this excess weight I need to get off :(
  • Samandrathall
    Options
    They didn't have 30 day shred so I got shred in 30 days or something like that. I also got the kit with the weights and the mat! I am all set to go and can't to do it tonight. :) I love the idea of keeping each other motivated. WE CAN DO IT GIRLS!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I just started this week. I did it Mon, Tues, Wed, but I don't think I'm going to do today bc I have to drive out of town right after work. I don't plan to do 30 days straight anyway, but I figure at least I'm doing it! That's better than people doing nothing! :)
  • Samandrathall
    Options
    people donig this... what do you log it as under your exercise?
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine at Costco for 7.99! I did day one and it didn't kill me....close but I am still kicking...lol! Loved it actually. It's not too dance-y for this uncoordinated mama and it incorporates weights/body weight lifting which I love!
  • ashliegrn
    Options
    I started this today. I would love to join your group.
  • ajpwillis
    Options
    I bought the dvd today and I am starting tomorrow. I would love to join!
  • _birdy_
    _birdy_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did this 2 years ago and was losing 5+ pounds a week. Its a great workout. I'm starting it again today and would love to be added :)
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Used the shred about 5 months ago and want to get back on it. I will pop it in tomorrow =) Please count me in!
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'M in.
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too, or is it too late?
    I have ordered a new copy of this and waiting on amazon to do me proud... nervous about starting again (only got to day 3 before!)X
  • greeneyedaries
    greeneyedaries Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add, Stormy. I have the Shred but I've lost my bell, so today I bought anew 5lb. bell. So, I will start in the morning. Watched:laugh: the tape today and it looks so hard, all the jumping looks painful..Lol we will see.
  • lielucas
    Options
    I'd love to join. As of today, I'm on day 2. Thanks!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im going to buy it over the weekend, and start on Monday.
  • AllisonWBaker
    Options
    Please add me. I love 30DS and will start in the morning.
  • keywestsunset
    keywestsunset Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. Just bought it today, and will start tomorrow!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I need motivation! I will start tomorrow! It's too late tonight!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm on day # 4 of the shred. I started with another group on the 2nd, But you can never have too many friends. doing it with a group has definitely kept me motivated :)
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    today was my first day too!!!!!!! add me ANYBODY!!!
  • csjeffs
    csjeffs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Will start tomorrow (again!) :smile: