Whats the best compliment you have gotten so far?

Options
124»

Replies

• jbdowns35
    Options
    While walking out of the grocery store, I over heard a stranger tell his friend that I was "a sexy little thing"
  • Lysandra81
    Lysandra81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, that's a tricky one. I actually have 3 I guess:

My SO (who also lost over 10kg) asking me to go shopping for some skinny jeans, sexy boots and lingerie.

A co-worker waving at me through a glass window to ask me a question and when passing the glass door hugged me and said "that's what we italians do when we see a hot chick".

Another co-worker who has lost a ton of weight herself complimenting me on how great I look and asking me how I did it.
  • gonzang
    gonzang Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A lady I've never met at my gym said, "You're a powerhouse." That was freakin' cool. I repeat it in my head over and over when I am getting tired during a workout.
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My partner tells me everyday "You're getting skinnier and more toned everyday". BUT, the best compliment he ever gave me was a few days ago "Your legs are looking skinny" BEST compliment ever since they've always been my struggle!
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    "You look so tiny." I almost cried.
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've been out with my sons 15 and 20 and have run into some of their friends. When intorduced to their friends, their friends have said, " That's your mom? Man she looks good to be your mom!"
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Somebody I work with asked me when I was leaving for Hollywood :laugh:

One of my friends was talking to her sister (also a friend) about my weight loss and called me a "skinny b**ch" :drinker:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    When my ex saw me after about 5 months and just stared for a few minutes before I asked "what is it?" and his response was "you look amazing, you've lost weight." Cue beaming. :)

^^ this is me too.,. saw ex and he said I looked HOT!! wished we were still together.. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!