ANYONE WANTING TO LOSE 70lbs? Or has already lost it?

Options

Replies

• alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70 pounds since February, 2011. Here are my progress pix:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/424564-christmas-progress-pictures

I would like to lose another 20-25 pounds...

So it is definitely do-able. Just gotta stick w/ it!
    You can add me if you would like...good luck!!!
  • Manonymous
    Options
    Yes, my goal is 70 -75 lbs. It would be great to have someone that relates and can share in the process!:smile:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I am over the half way point I started the end of september. I am still hard at it. I am looking forward to getting a bit nearer to my target in the next few months. I have really had something click in me. My commitment is better than it has ever been. I wish you every luck you can do this. I will help if you promise to help me too lol . I will send you an add.
    Anything is possibe xxx
  • jhoney8
    jhoney8 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 70lbs and it will be a year in 9 days. Totally possible and realistic. :)
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Since last February, I have lost 80 pounds! What I can tell you about losing that much weight is that now 50F seems COLD!!! I used to go out in 45F weather and walk my dogs w/o a coat. Now, when its 55 or colder, I wear a wind breaker and zip it all the way up. I lost mine from running long distance: 30-35 miles a week. Completed my first marathon (full marathon 26.2 miles) on November 13th (my birthday) - San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon :):):)
  • Alicia25minor
    Options
    hi my name is alicia an i need to lose 70 pounds my self just keep at it an u will achieve your goal don't give up
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs from Feb 15th to Dec 25th. Id say its possible just dont get discouraged and keep working at it! I still have 20lbs to my goal but more or less on maintenance as Dr curtailed all my lower body exercise until after my hip surgery in March!

Good luck!
  • diamondpinksky
    Options
    i would love to lose 70 lbs i wish half the ppl on here that talk to was living near me so we could go for walks to gether and work out ... \i beleoe 70 lbs is good that would be like 2 lbs a week and that is a good way of doing it... i would love to do witih you i love the compettions ( or having having someone working with me)
    Lynn
  • Christine42012
    Options
    I've made about the same to myself. Altogether I'm trying to loose 85. I would to go on this journey with ya :) Shoot me an invite anyone. I'm down five and hoping to have 50 lost by May as my fist big goal!
  • grannygoose14
    Options
    Yes, I am eager to lose a little over 70 lbs this year, but I want to set short term goals. I would be glad to average 2 lbs a week; anything else is a bonus. I lost 40 lbs last year while using this site. As soon as I stopped using the site, I went into a stand still for a while then giined a bit back over the holidays. We can do this.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    If you put your head down, get to work and go after it there's no reason you shouldn't be able to reach your goals! Of course, it won't be easy, but you're in the right place for awesome tools and support!

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • grannygoose14
    Options
    You look great.! Thanks for sharing. It is an encouragement to see someone who has actually been successful. Congratulations on the pregnancy.
  • grannygoose14
    Options
    You look great.! Thanks for sharing. It is an encouragement to see someone who has actually been successful. Congratulations on the pregnancy.
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70lbs and then some. And I want to lose another 80. :) Feel free to add me. We can do this!!
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    **sorry... double post**
  • cottonball77
    Options
    That's an awesome goal!! What a great gift to yourself!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    it's possible. i did it, but i started off at almost 300 lbs. don't push yourself too hard! GOOD LUCK!!
  • AmberDawn930
    AmberDawn930 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    70lbs is my goal as well! WE CAN DO IT!!
  • b0mbxchelle
    Options
    Im looking to lose 70 as well. Already down 27 (=
  • Deeanna22
    Options
    I've lost 35 since Aug and would love to lose 70 by Sept. Count me in.